ZombiU Receives a 7, 8, another 8, 8.4, 8.8, 9, 9.2, and a 9.7

#31phowell23Posted 11/18/2012 1:55:27 PM
Has a 73 meta score based on 7 reviews and a 7.0 user score at metacritic
#32Element_PearlPosted 11/18/2012 1:55:53 PM
Element_Pearl posted...
Gamespot also gave Monster Hunter a 4.2 on PS2 when it initially released. You know, that game that went on to sell millions and single handedly keep the PSP alive for Sony.

But monster hunter was not good, is not good and will never be good.

that pretty much shows that lots of consumers have bad taste/low standart

Right. The most played game on the Wii/PSP is not good, and all the millions of people who enjoy them just like really bad games.

Or you're an idiot.
---
Official Censored Element of the Fraternal Order of Monster Hunter Gentlemen.
#33Huey_Freeman216Posted 11/18/2012 1:56:26 PM
El_Zaggy posted...
Element_Pearl posted...
Gamespot also gave Monster Hunter a 4.2 on PS2 when it initially released. You know, that game that went on to sell millions and single handedly keep the PSP alive for Sony.

But monster hunter was not good, is not good and will never be good.

that pretty much shows that lots of consumers have bad taste/low standart

That's low standards for you. Your opinion is rather worthless to others if a game series you don't like sells very well. That's why I don't bad mouth COD. I just don't play it.
---
::=::TheMac585::=::PSN_/:::\_XBL_::=::aka Mac585::=::
#34Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 11/18/2012 1:56:31 PM
Game Informer - 5 / 10

IGN - 6.3 / 10

Gamespot - 4.5 / 10

GamesRadar - 60 / 100

OMG you must be a troll! How dare you post the reviews from some of the most popular gaming sites!
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#35Rickoon5Posted 11/18/2012 1:57:56 PM
SpacedDuck posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
lol at fanboys leaving out the worst reviews.

If I could do one thing it would be go back in time and murder the loser who invented this fanboy nonsense.

I own all current systems and even I see what the TC is talking about.

There's many good review and indeed 2 poor ones. In my opinion the many good ones out weigh the two poor ones from sites who are frequently biased to recycled games like Call of Duty.

How in the world does using frigging logic become someone being a fanboy?

People who pull the fanboy card including the idiot who will likely also call me a fanboy in reply to my current post should just be punched in the face constantly until they promise to never use that word again.

LOL. Awesome.

I see where people are coming from by critiquing TC for not adding in the negative reviews to this topic, but on the other hand I think those scores are already common knowledge and what haters have been pushing for the past day or two. I think I can even name them from the top of my head: Gamespot 4.5, Game Informer 5.5, and the mediocre one from IGN 6.5, or was it 6.7?
---
"I'll do whatever it takes."
#36spooiePosted 11/18/2012 1:58:46 PM
I can't find the destructoid review... anyone have a link?
---
Owner of The NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, 360, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DSLite, PSP and a lot of crappy games. --BLINGO!
#37STE573Posted 11/18/2012 2:01:11 PM
LHS_2012 posted...
STE573 posted...
I love how you're omitting the bad reviews, thats not fanboyish at all...

I'm still getting ZombiU on release (in UK), don't care what reviewers are saying at this point because honestly I like the look of it, I'm also getting Ninja Gaiden and I'm dabbling with the idea of Arkham City.

El_Zaggy posted...
lol why ignore the bad reviews ?

ahhhh yes of course it's nintendo console. let's all pretend the games on the console are goods. that way people can live without having to think about the money they loss buying bad stuff.

Yes! Let's convince ourselves that everything is good! Let's justify all the money spent!

I think his point is that the game has gotten a lot of good reviews while may people only pay attention to the two bad ones ( Well, one bad one as IGN's own scale says the game is "Okay", but everyone considers a 6 an awful score so who cares.). He isn't trying to say "Here are all of ZombiUs reviews", but instead "ZombiU has gotten several good reviews too yknow".

Yeah I understand that, but I just think it should have been included is all, it's one thing saying that the good reviews outnumber the bad ones and providing the evidence (which I assume TC was doing), but an entirely different approach to talk about the game like they don't exist, which is what I'm getting from the OP.

Point still stands though, the game could have gotten 99 good reviews and one bad one, people will still remember the bad one.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, psn ID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing- Far Cry 2 (360), Kingdoms of Amalur (360), Pokemon Red (GBA), Pokemon Blue (GBA)
#38XinundraPosted 11/18/2012 2:02:53 PM
Why do people keep on answering or defending their opinion against trolls.

If they don't like the game, leave them be. It's up to you to choose what type of games you like to play.

I'm enjoying ZombiU and my new WiiU.
#39P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 2:03:05 PM
LHS_2012 posted...
STE573 posted...
I love how you're omitting the bad reviews, thats not fanboyish at all...

I'm still getting ZombiU on release (in UK), don't care what reviewers are saying at this point because honestly I like the look of it, I'm also getting Ninja Gaiden and I'm dabbling with the idea of Arkham City.

El_Zaggy posted...
lol why ignore the bad reviews ?

ahhhh yes of course it's nintendo console. let's all pretend the games on the console are goods. that way people can live without having to think about the money they loss buying bad stuff.

Yes! Let's convince ourselves that everything is good! Let's justify all the money spent!

I think his point is that the game has gotten a lot of good reviews while may people only pay attention to the two bad ones ( Well, one bad one as IGN's own scale says the game is "Okay", but everyone considers a 6 an awful score so who cares.). He isn't trying to say "Here are all of ZombiUs reviews", but instead "ZombiU has gotten several good reviews too yknow".

This. I also omitted them because there are 50 other topics about the below average reviews already. Nobody is seeing these good ones.
---
Currently Playing: Shenmue2, NSMB2
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4
#40Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 11/18/2012 2:04:16 PM
Yeah I understand that, but I just think it should have been included is all, it's one thing saying that the good reviews outnumber the bad ones and providing the evidence (which I assume TC was doing), but an entirely different approach to talk about the game like they don't exist, which is what I'm getting from the OP.

You know that's how this board operates so why are you surprised? Bad news when posted is almost always ignored in favor of bashing the tc.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif