ZombiU Receives a 7, 8, another 8, 8.4, 8.8, 9, 9.2, and a 9.7

#51CelebityPosted 11/18/2012 3:26:23 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
lol at fanboys leaving out the worst reviews.

lol at trolls constantly posting on a board about a system they hate and should therefore stay off the board in the first place.
#52PedroMontanaPosted 11/18/2012 3:27:41 PM
The reviews give the impression of a quality game that isn't everyone's cup of tea because it tries to be a real survival horror game instead of a horror themed cookie cutter shooter.
---
No More Heroes
#53GEKGanonPosted 11/18/2012 3:28:34 PM
My biggest complaint with ZombiU is that nothing about the game comes off seeming like you should fight the zombies. Like, ever. I died twice trying to defend the safehouse near the beginning of the game. It just doesn't give you enough time or equipment to actually cope with what is going on. And if you die, and then die again before you get to loot your previous character's corpse, then everything you collected is GONE.
---
Steam Name: gekganon
#54BuretsuPosted 11/18/2012 3:34:02 PM
Element_Pearl posted...
Gamespot also gave Monster Hunter a 4.2 on PS2 when it initially released. You know, that game that went on to sell millions and single handedly keep the PSP alive for Sony.

By that logic, Twilight is a flawless masterpiece of literature.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#55Sol_ClydePosted 11/18/2012 4:01:50 PM
Asuir posted...
Sol_Clyde posted...
Can't spell 'ignore IGN' without IGN.

Except for when they say good **** about stuff you like, right?

Except I haven't seen a single unbiased review on IGN since 10 years ago.
---
Want to make the boards a better place?
REPORT bad posts and topics so the moderators can do something about it.
#56BuretsuPosted 11/18/2012 4:30:46 PM
Sol_Clyde posted...
Except I haven't seen a single unbiased review on IGN since 10 years ago.

i.e. no reviews that you've personally agreed with
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#57LessermookPosted 11/18/2012 5:55:02 PM
I swear people just want to see the WiiU do bad
Just to excuse them from buying it. Seems childish.
---
Im not a troll.
I just hate everything you like.
#58DTY3Posted 11/18/2012 5:58:48 PM
ITT:

HAY GAIZ LET'S IGNORE ALL THESE GREAT REVIEWS CAUSE FANBOYS LOLOL"
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#59OrangeSchweesePosted 11/18/2012 6:42:37 PM
It's a good thing ZombiU is receiving some positive scores, because if it doesn't that would mean the Wii U is a complete failure as a console and will never be worth owning ever.
#60cavebear56Posted 11/18/2012 6:44:42 PM
As expected I, and those of us with half a brain, knew it would be a solid game.

Nothing groundbreaking but performing as expected, the poor trolls and haters proved wrong...once again.

Don't worry guys you'll be right one of these days.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.