This is like the Sony/ Microsoft employee board today!

#1JonbazookabozPosted 11/18/2012 4:25:19 PM
Never seen so many trolls horde in one place before. Its almost as if they are not getting their xmas bonus if they dont troll this board. So many uneducated opinions. So many negative opinions from people that 'obviously' havent even touched a wii u yet. The wii u is barely out its wrapper and its 'obviously' doomed just like the multi million selling 'doomed' 3ds that has dozens of great games a year later. Ignore the haters. Love Nintendo because you are allowed to and because they make great games that make other first parties jealous. Enjoy your Wii U
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#2knightimexPosted 11/18/2012 4:26:52 PM
It's ok.

Jokes on them when Xbox 720 and ps4 is released.

Karma is a b****.
---
Knightime X was a cool guy until he was exposed to GameFAQS radiation. He'll never be the same again!
#3TheyAllFloat-_-Posted 11/18/2012 4:30:03 PM(edited)
You know Fanboys=trolls. troll topics are just as bad as topics like this. in fact trolls for the most part seem to know what they are talking about. where blind fanboys(psss you TC) sing pure ignorance.

love,don't hate. just appreciate.
#4fire2boxPosted 11/18/2012 4:30:15 PM
I don't work for Sony or MS. I play on PC.

http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/fire2box
---
Roswill Challenger case | ASRock B75 PRO3 | Ivy bridge i5 3570k @3.40GHz | 8 GB G Skill ripsaw DDR3 @ 1600 | single XFX 7870 GHz edition | OCZ 600W modular PSU
#5Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 4:30:28 PM
TheyAllFloat-_- posted...
You know Fanboys=trolls. troll topics are just as bad as topics like this. in fact trolls for the most part seems to know what they are talking where as blonds fanboys(psss you TC) spit pure ignorance.

Haha I caught my first bit with my troll rod! Skidoosh!
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#6TheyAllFloat-_-Posted 11/18/2012 4:32:10 PM
johnnybazookabo posted...
TheyAllFloat-_- posted...
You know Fanboys=trolls. troll topics are just as bad as topics like this. in fact trolls for the most part seems to know what they are talking where as blonds fanboys(psss you TC) spit pure ignorance.

Haha I caught my first bit with my troll rod! Skidoosh!

saying something untruthful doesn't make it true. just a pro tip for you brother,lover friend.
#7emagdnEPosted 11/18/2012 4:32:45 PM
So many uneducated opinions.

I know, right?

take a look at this one for example:

Love Nintendo because you are allowed to and because they make great games

I mean..... if you added "used to" in front of "make great games", that'd be correct, but it's certainly not true any more
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#8Rasputin77Posted 11/18/2012 4:33:10 PM
Oh, I'm late. So this sig might just be one of my best, then. Just making sure. ;)
---
"Hyperactive kids yammering on about "trolls" WAY more than actual troll posts made." - Wii U board, 11/18/12-12/2/12
#9Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 4:41:37 PM
emagdnE posted...
So many uneducated opinions.

I know, right?

take a look at this one for example:

Love Nintendo because you are allowed to and because they make great games

I mean..... if you added "used to" in front of "make great games", that'd be correct, but it's certainly not true any more

Hohoo caught another big troll fish on my line! A BIG fish that thinks Nintendo doesnt make great games BUT is ON a Nintendo console faq! Amazing what a whopper!
---
#10BuretsuPosted 11/18/2012 4:51:58 PM
Everybody forgets that there hasn't been a single console launch that hasn't absolutely sucked, and the Wii U's isn't any different.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit