Nintendo is getting cheap with Club Nintendo coins...

#1xLexLuth0rxPosted 11/18/2012 4:33:01 PM
First, you only get 160 for the purchase of either Wii U (the same as the 3DS XL or standard 3DS) and then to top it off, they don't give ya any for Nintendo Land in the Deluxe set. You only get them if you buy Nintendo Land separately.

I only need 100 more to get Platinum for this year and figured this would get me close. Ah well, hope they have some decent stuff worth getting between now and July.

/inb4firstworldproblems
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
#280_ShyGuise_08Posted 11/18/2012 4:34:46 PM
how do i even get the wii u coins ive linked my account and wii u and registered but it keeps telling me i have to link my account and console even after i did
---
PM 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2, KI:U, Bioshock Infinite, Darksiders 2, GTA:V, AC:3
#3xLexLuth0rx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 4:36:28 PM
All I did was link it up and then in my 'to do' list on the club nintendo page, I did the typical questionnaire that was waiting for me.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
#4SSJ4CHRISPosted 11/18/2012 4:42:33 PM
But, fanboys told me CN coins were free! I went to CN.com and looked for the free coins, but they want me to buy games. Sarcasm.

Those same fanboys then bash PS+,saying the games are not free, even though you get full retail games for free every month (or is it week?) and it pays for itself with the second game you download. Plus the discounts add up to pay for PS+ many times over and you don't loose those games if you stop paying of PS+.

Even though playing full retail games for free for 3-12 months is still better than spending $100's on Nintendo games just for cards, posters, or game cases, fanboys claim CN is better. And you don't need to go through Nintendo's BS reload policy to get your games back if your system dies.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#5jillwarrenPosted 11/18/2012 4:49:41 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
But, fanboys told me CN coins were free! I went to CN.com and looked for the free coins, but they want me to buy games. Sarcasm.

Those same fanboys then bash PS+,saying the games are not free, even though you get full retail games for free every month (or is it week?) and it pays for itself with the second game you download. Plus the discounts add up to pay for PS+ many times over and you don't loose those games if you stop paying of PS+.

Even though playing full retail games for free for 3-12 months is still better than spending $100's on Nintendo games just for cards, posters, or game cases, fanboys claim CN is better. And you don't need to go through Nintendo's BS reload policy to get your games back if your system dies.

I have been on these boards since the Wii-U was announced and have NEVER seen a Nintendo "fanboy" insult PS+ like you are claiming. Why do you lie so much? If you want to see people bash PS+ go to the Playstation 3 online board and talk about it. Playstation fans come out of the wood work to yell that the games aren't free. Stop inventing reasons to insult Nintendo fans.
---
Following Christ? Check!
"Will be" means something is confirmed, i.e. a fact.- Linetrix