Wii U Bricked

#21Paddle008(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 5:22:17 PM
If it bricks this often, it could become a problem.
#22DeviousLightPosted 11/18/2012 5:28:34 PM
RyoOhki777 posted...
Mine is bricked. Power outage while downloading the system update. Yes, the downloading part. Some people are saying that it installs while downloading... in any case, it's a brick.

I don't blame Nintendo for a power outage, BUT... if they had shipped with the system up to date in the first place I'd be playing right now.

Funny how thousands of people had a power outage at the same exact time right? It definitely wasn't people being impatient with the update and turning off their system
---
Gamefaqs. Where Frequently Asked Questions are forbidden.
#23DisgaeaNutPosted 11/18/2012 5:30:48 PM
Systems are bricking but it's not all due to power outages.
#24RyoOhki777Posted 11/18/2012 5:31:21 PM
DeviousLight posted...
RyoOhki777 posted...
Mine is bricked. Power outage while downloading the system update. Yes, the downloading part. Some people are saying that it installs while downloading... in any case, it's a brick.

I don't blame Nintendo for a power outage, BUT... if they had shipped with the system up to date in the first place I'd be playing right now.

Funny how thousands of people had a power outage at the same exact time right? It definitely wasn't people being impatient with the update and turning off their system

Are you accusing me of something? Because if you are you can **** off.

It's been a frustrating day and I don't need to be called a liar.
#25SSJ4CHRISPosted 11/18/2012 5:35:38 PM
MirageMew2 posted...
Honestly, it seems like it's just impatient people who are stupid enough to turn off their console during a 5 GB download.

I love how hypocrites like you think every fault with Nintendo must be because people are stupid enough to do something. It's not Nintendo's fault at all that they couldn't take the time to add content to the hardware or at least break it up into smaller blocks. No, its always the people's fault. Lol.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#26Paddle008(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 5:43:16 PM
Whoa, over 400 votes? That many people have bricked Wii Us, hmm.. that ratio is too high...
#27eddystolemynamePosted 11/18/2012 5:44:13 PM
lol I checked this poll like 10 minutes ago and it didn't have anything near the amount of votes it does now. Well done whoever invaded this poll, whether its another gamefaqs board or 4chan.
#28Paddle008(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 5:45:17 PM
eddystolemyname posted...
lol I checked this poll like 10 minutes ago and it didn't have anything near the amount of votes it does now. Well done whoever invaded this poll, whether its another gamefaqs board or 4chan.

I know, suddenly a lot of people seem to think all of the brick threads are true.
#29castrejon04Posted 11/18/2012 5:45:34 PM
I hope this isn't a big issue. Not all systems have a backup if the system bricks. I guess the PS3 is one of the few systems that has a backup system?
---
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa
#30Paddle008(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 5:47:55 PM
castrejon04 posted...
I hope this isn't a big issue. Not all systems have a backup if the system bricks. I guess the PS3 is one of the few systems that has a backup system?

I've never heard of this happening with other recent systems.
About 230 of those Yes votes are fake.