ZombiU has flopped....and l wanted this game so bad....Ouch

#41BufkusPosted 11/18/2012 8:52:42 PM
Why do people misuse the word flop? It's only a flop if it has terrible sales. With all of the hype and prominence on the eshop it's getting from Nintendo, the game is probably going to sell bucketloads whether it deserves it or not. It's easily going to be the 3rd best selling WiiU launch game.
#42chtan01Posted 11/18/2012 9:02:02 PM
Talking about fanboy, look here :
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/call-of-duty-black-ops-declassified/critic-reviews
against their fanboys comments.

compare to this:
http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/zombiu/critic-reviews

Now tell me who is the troll and fanboy?
#43lionheart5656Posted 11/18/2012 9:04:43 PM
lol ign
---
Men must be taught as if you taught them not, And things unknown proposed as things forgot.
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#44savagechild89Posted 11/18/2012 9:10:35 PM
this is why i hate todays "reviews"

these people have got everyone so damn brainwashed that they can really make people not buy a game because one guy didnt like it. guess what? some of the best games ive ever played have gotten trashed by critics. those same critics have given perfect scores to games that probably should never have been made.

its all about money now....and that sickens me.
---
PSN: Savagechild89
#45EnteraiPosted 11/18/2012 9:29:00 PM
there have been countless games that are good dispite "one bad review" stop whining, figure out if its worth your and I repeat YOUR 60.00 and buy/dont buy it accordingly. 99% of the time the "reviewers" don't know their rear end from their sisters boobie.
---
PSN ID : LarsonB
Wherever there is light, there will always be a shadow - Shadow Magic Guild, Saga Frontier
#46doraemonllh1989Posted 11/18/2012 9:30:51 PM
final nail wii u
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#47MasterDarkenPosted 11/18/2012 9:31:03 PM
Please, stop looking to IGN and Gamespot for HONEST reviews. You're just reading money-bought reviews and reviews without any experience on the game itself.
#48JonnyBigBossPosted 11/18/2012 9:35:26 PM
It's mixed. I've played 5 hours and I really like it so far. If you come in wanting action then good luck. However, if you like utilizing strategy and thought then this game will entertain you in ways I've never seen before.
---
www.gamerevolution.com
#49Scion_MachinaPosted 11/18/2012 9:38:54 PM
A lot of my favorite games have "flopped" due to either lack of publicity,poor timing of release,the current gaming trends or all of the above. Hell,Radiant Historia is one of my favorite DS games and had awesome reviews but did it ever get a chance in the spotlight? NO!!!! So don't feel too bad and take these reviews with a grain of salt because half the time,the reviewers don't know what they're talking about if they are from high profile magazines/sites.
---
Let this be a lesson kids. When debating,solve your disagreements not with words but by screaming,"I am a man!!!!" and punching them in the gut.
#50nedrithPosted 11/18/2012 9:44:07 PM
The sad part is, I never read anything about zombiu besides these flop threads and the one review the TC made. That review giving it a 7.3(which to me isn't a terrible score, not great but then again it's not a FPS or a high popular AAA title either from what it sounds like).

The review has actually made me want to get a Wii U and play it. If I can ever pick up a Wii U deluxe that is><. The annoying part is the reviewer didn't have many creative complaints:

The graphics suck, I doubt they were meant to look great from the screens it doesn't look like the developer was focusing much on them. doesn't really matter much anyways looking at the seting.

The combat sucks. Well yea the only thing you can talk about is hitting the enemies with basic weapons, they make a single mention of the other weapons. 5 hits with a basic weapons isn't bad. The reviewer sounded more like he was reviewing a FPS versus a survival game, not every game should have one hit head shots, these are zombies, I wouldn't be surprised if they couldn't shrug off a few headshots.

Then of course we get to all the great stuff:

awesome inventory management on the wii U gamepad's touch screen. opening up the inventory and being able to see what's around you while managing your inventory is great when picking up items and being able to do it in real time is awesome.

Limited ammo and empty containers, seriously it's a survival game stop complaining about some empty containers not everything can mysteriously contain ammo. And really if you were a survivor in a zombie apocalypse would you really be looking through every single trash can hoping that someone was dumb enough to throw ammo or even something mildly useful into the trash.

Demon's soul type death penalty. Dieing and dropping stuff is a great thing.

Overall it just seems a case that the game wasn't what the reviewer wanted it to be, not that it isn't going to be a decent and probably great game. It's also sounds like it will make a very nice launch title, a genre that doesn't get a whole lot of great game and a game that is made moreso to show off what the Wii U can do with the new touchscreen.