ZombiU has flopped....and l wanted this game so bad....Ouch

#51GoombaXPosted 11/18/2012 9:46:05 PM
guys dont worry hes just a butthurt troll whos sad that the vita and all of its games have flopped.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#52JeroisourosinPosted 11/18/2012 9:46:46 PM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
final nail wii u

Right because a poorly reviewed game has stopped consoles in the past right?
---
Official Nargacuga of the MH3/U board
3DS FC: 3093 - 7304 - 9480
#53MisterSmeePosted 11/18/2012 9:47:11 PM
The game is getting bad reviews because its not a very good game. Sub par graphics, boring combat, repetitive gameplay.

Its not a case of 'all the reviewers didnt review it correctly!'. Its just a bad game. Accept it and move on with your lives.
#54Baha05Posted 11/18/2012 9:47:41 PM
fire2box posted...
yeah! trust the countless 6 and 7's.

Again it's better then singling out just ONE review. and calling it a flop.
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#55blufish92311Posted 11/18/2012 9:57:14 PM
darkjedilink posted...
LUlGI posted...
lgi posted...
YEAH! ONLY CONCENTRATE ON THE GOOD REVIEWS!

Not saying that, One review =/= a flop

It's like 3-4 reviews. Where have you been?

No, it's one review. Of the ten reviews I've seen, eight of them are at least a 7/10.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/379325/zombiu-review-round-up-mixed-response-for-wii-us-survival-launch-title/

try again. more then 1 review.
#56masterarbiter44Posted 11/18/2012 10:16:11 PM
nedrith posted...
The sad part is, I never read anything about zombiu besides these flop threads and the one review the TC made. That review giving it a 7.3(which to me isn't a terrible score, not great but then again it's not a FPS or a high popular AAA title either from what it sounds like).

The review has actually made me want to get a Wii U and play it. If I can ever pick up a Wii U deluxe that is><. The annoying part is the reviewer didn't have many creative complaints:

The graphics suck, I doubt they were meant to look great from the screens it doesn't look like the developer was focusing much on them. doesn't really matter much anyways looking at the seting.

The combat sucks. Well yea the only thing you can talk about is hitting the enemies with basic weapons, they make a single mention of the other weapons. 5 hits with a basic weapons isn't bad. The reviewer sounded more like he was reviewing a FPS versus a survival game, not every game should have one hit head shots, these are zombies, I wouldn't be surprised if they couldn't shrug off a few headshots.

Then of course we get to all the great stuff:

awesome inventory management on the wii U gamepad's touch screen. opening up the inventory and being able to see what's around you while managing your inventory is great when picking up items and being able to do it in real time is awesome.

Limited ammo and empty containers, seriously it's a survival game stop complaining about some empty containers not everything can mysteriously contain ammo. And really if you were a survivor in a zombie apocalypse would you really be looking through every single trash can hoping that someone was dumb enough to throw ammo or even something mildly useful into the trash.

Demon's soul type death penalty. Dieing and dropping stuff is a great thing.

Overall it just seems a case that the game wasn't what the reviewer wanted it to be, not that it isn't going to be a decent and probably great game. It's also sounds like it will make a very nice launch title, a genre that doesn't get a whole lot of great game and a game that is made moreso to show off what the Wii U can do with the new touchscreen.

You pretty much summed it up. I already played it and it's pretty much that. Very fun survival game.
---
It's about the games, not about the hardware