For those of you who got ZombiU

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. For those of you who got ZombiU
4 years ago#1
Please tell me how you're enjoying it.
A sea, where a fallen musician can only lament his failure.
4 years ago#2
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u?search=zombi
Lightning's #1 Fan!!!
Waiting for Wii-U!
4 years ago#3
I played it for a half hour, it was fun, I don't see what the complaints were about.

Granted, I'm not enjoying it as much as Nintendo Land or Assassin's Creed III, it's still good.
Not changing my sig 'til Yoshi Tatsu wins a title or is released. Started 2/26/10
4 years ago#4
been a long time since i've played a survival horror game....this game creeps me out. Played maybe 2 hours or so. I give it a solid 8. Some of the reviews were just waaaay off.
I like cats....
4 years ago#5
I'm loving it, I really dont see all the hate for it, I would definitely pick it up.
theres nothing better than that feeling you get when you ping the minimap and see a cluster of 3-4 red dots, thinking you are going to have to face a swarm of zombies, and it being only crows/rats.
PM me if you add me 3DS FC 3050-8081-7428 PSN ; Maroddity. Feel free to add me || Currently Playing; KH3DDD, Eternal Sonata
4 years ago#6
I'm loving it. To be fair it's a bit stiff (no pun intended) control-wise but in general I'm having a lot of fun. It's definitely intense.
"We live in an amazing, amazing world and it's wasted on the crappiest generation of just spoiled idiots that don't care"~Louis CK
4 years ago#7
I too am loving it.
4 years ago#8
Damn. I thought it looked bad in the gamestop review. I was gonna rent it at my local hastings anyway but they don't have it yet. I think I'm gonna drive 25 miles so I can rent that, Tekken and Super Mario U.
Wii U username: Beard-Man
4 years ago#9
The game is awesome. Those reviews are totally off base.

I'm loving it. So suspenseful. Very difficult. I hadn't died at all and was happy and then boom, died 3 times and lost all my items! Now I'm really scared!
4 years ago#10
I was doing awesome in the game for the first hour. Felt pretty badass. Then all of a sudden, a horde of zombies attack and I died twice in a row. Game just humiliated me.

So awesome.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. For those of you who got ZombiU

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived