ZombiU....

#1redeyeddragon36Posted 11/18/2012 8:10:03 PM
I thought this was supposed to be a next gen game...the graphics are...sub-par at best. Pretty disappointed here.
---
Don't know the answer; resonance!
#2CyclicalPosted 11/18/2012 8:10:46 PM
Well, gee, thanks for making a topic about it.
#3DIGIRULEPosted 11/18/2012 8:12:35 PM
Yeah, but we've known that for a while. It's sad, and it's true.

We probably won't start seeing a huge difference from the other consoles till next year.
---
Lemon
#4nonexistingheroPosted 11/18/2012 8:15:48 PM
*looks at pictures and videos*

I keep reading people say it looks bad, but I'm not seeing it. Buy some damn glasses or get some lenses -__-
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#5redeyeddragon36(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 8:18:13 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
*looks at pictures and videos*

I keep reading people say it looks bad, but I'm not seeing it. Buy some damn glasses or get some lenses -__-

I have both, actually. The fact is, the graphics are equal if not worse than many games on the PS3.
---
#6nonexistingheroPosted 11/18/2012 8:58:25 PM
Looks about as good as PS3/360 games I'd classify as have 'good' graphics. Not as good as the best, but most certainly far from bad. Looks better than the console versions Condemned 2, Dead Island, Left 4 Dead, etc for sure.

I do think Nintendo should've gotten at least 1 launch game ready that shows the graphics potential of the Wii U though. Even if it's a bit of a shallow and short experience.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#7redeyeddragon36(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 11:44:27 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
Looks about as good as PS3/360 games I'd classify as have 'good' graphics. Not as good as the best, but most certainly far from bad. Looks better than the console versions Condemned 2, Dead Island, Left 4 Dead, etc for sure.

I do think Nintendo should've gotten at least 1 launch game ready that shows the graphics potential of the Wii U though. Even if it's a bit of a shallow and short experience.

Agreed. I feel like Nintendo is going to be a step behind the other consoles, once again.
---
#8justsumdude899Posted 11/19/2012 11:45:49 AM
Mario is beautiful, in my opinion.
---
Playing: Halo 4, Need for Speed: Most Wanted (360), The Walking Dead (PS3)
#9The_Red_HandPosted 11/19/2012 11:49:00 AM
The enviornment and lighting are excellent, but the character models are ho-hum. I believe that is because they are randomly generated tho and not alot of effort was put into them so that could happen.
---
Build the MONSTER!!!
#10TrueBlue91Posted 11/19/2012 11:51:12 AM
The_Red_Hand posted...
The enviornment and lighting are excellent, but the character models are ho-hum. I believe that is because they are randomly generated tho and not alot of effort was put into them so that could happen.

??????????
---
Pour grammer annoy's me