Board's moving fast tonight. --- Ricky, a dope trailer's no place for a kitty!
#3OMG_AIDSPosted 11/18/2012 9:28:11 PM
1. Don't know. 2. I walked about 10 feet laterally and down a flight of stairs before it started lagging 3. You cannot play wii games on the game pad 4. Now that you mention it I didn't notice any noise at all. It's very quiet. --- XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
Come on people. --- Ricky, a dope trailer's no place for a kitty!
#7mcnichojPosted 11/18/2012 10:47:01 PM
Cross-plat what? Wii to Wii U when playing Wii games? Obviously. --- PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.
#8Ben_the_HumanPosted 11/18/2012 10:48:17 PM
You can play Wii games online on Wii U.
#9Based_God1Posted 11/18/2012 10:50:23 PM(edited)
1. Does online play work with Wii games? And does it support cross-platform online play?
2. Aprox. How many feet can you walk away with the controller?
3. Can you play Wii games on the controller?
4. How loud is the console? The PS3 is rather loud at times.
1. I saw someone post that yes, Wii games can be played online on Wii U. Cross Platform? IDK
2. About 30-40 feet with maybe 1 wall between you and the console.
4. It's very very whisper quiet when it has nothing in it. However when you load in a disc, it's pretty loud. Comparable to the Xbox 360 in noise. --- Not changing sig til the Atlanta Falcons win the Superbowl!