Do they sell Gamepad AC adaptor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do they sell Gamepad AC adaptor?

User Info: mhunterchump

mhunterchump
4 years ago#1
I'm super impressed with range of this thing, I played Batman on my gamepad on the second floor of my house while I watched football, it worked great so now I want to have a second AC adaptor there so I don't have to drag it from my entertainment room every time.

I googled it and found nothing on the first few pages of results.

Anyone seen one for sale?
PSN/Xbox:mhunterchump
twitter.com/MhunterCHUMP youtube.com/mhunterchump

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
4 years ago#2
mhunterchump posted...
I'm super impressed with range of this thing, I played Batman on my gamepad on the second floor of my house while I watched football, it worked great so now I want to have a second AC adaptor there so I don't have to drag it from my entertainment room every time.

Here you go:

http://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&langId=-1&currency=USD&ignoreCrumbs=N&crumb1=&crumb1Ignore=&crumb2=&crumb2Ignore=&crumb3=&crumb3Ignore=&translateFrom=%C3%88%C3%89%C3%87&translateTo=EEC&usrSearchText=&searchText=&selSrchType=&page=&view=&productId=&categoryId=69709&lastAction=CategoryDisplay&orderTotal=null&tranId=0&jktranid=&rpComment=&dropOff=
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey

User Info: jaytee979

jaytee979
4 years ago#3
Nope.jpg
Yeah well your mom.
GT: TheGarageBand

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
4 years ago#4
jaytee979 posted...
Nope.jpg

...but they do...
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey

User Info: mhunterchump

mhunterchump
4 years ago#5
Enigma149 posted...
mhunterchump posted...

Here you go:

http://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&langId=-1&currency=USD&ignoreCrumbs=N&crumb1=&crumb1Ignore=&crumb2=&crumb2Ignore=&crumb3=&crumb3Ignore=&translateFrom=%C3%88%C3%89%C3%87&translateTo=EEC&usrSearchText=&searchText=&selSrchType=&page=&view=&productId=&categoryId=69709&lastAction=CategoryDisplay&orderTotal=null&tranId=0&jktranid=&rpComment=&dropOff=

Nice, thank you!!!
PSN/Xbox:mhunterchump
twitter.com/MhunterCHUMP youtube.com/mhunterchump
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do they sell Gamepad AC adaptor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived