any scalpers not been able to sell their systems yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. any scalpers not been able to sell their systems yet?

User Info: Botnus912

Botnus912
4 years ago#1
just curious
http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd471/botnus912/charlie-s-high-dance.gif
I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts

User Info: MinistryCall

MinistryCall
4 years ago#2
I wasn't. At least, not for a price that made it worth the effort. Ended up selling it to a friend because his pre-order got screwed at Target.

User Info: Valkerion757

Valkerion757
4 years ago#3
They are not hard to find yet. Scalpers bought them without realizing there was no general public hype for it. They are gonna be sitting on those 5 consoles for a few weeks til the week before xmas and will get the last minute dad buyers lol.
PSN: Valkerion7 (KoF13:Benimaru, Shen, Daimon ) (BBCS: Litchi/Valkenhayn) ~ (SSF4: Rose/Makoto)~ (GG: Anji, I-No)
XBL: ValkerionSeven (Same games as PS3)

User Info: Greek50

Greek50
4 years ago#4
Bought 12and sold only one today on craigslist but its tuff on there with tons of other people on there selling and kept one
Blackops2- ragarok odyssey - Ac 3 and Liberation- WII-U 18th
Pokemon Black 0175-2080-0296 Name:JG

User Info: Botnus912

Botnus912
4 years ago#5
where are people getting them if they're not hard to find? NYC doesn't have a Walmart, Gamestop is sold out afaik, and Amazon already has ridiculous prices
http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd471/botnus912/charlie-s-high-dance.gif
I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts

User Info: crowkillers

crowkillers
4 years ago#6
There has been a ton of them that haven't sold.. Just look at the Completed listings...
"Be Reasonable, Demand the Impossible"
www.crowkillers.com

User Info: soulll

soulll
4 years ago#7
Sold a pre order for $80..

I have a Deluxe console chillin in my drawer. I'm gonna wait a couple weeks to sell it. If I can't sell it for at least $600 I'm gonna end up giving it to my little brother and sisters for Christmas.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md6mpn8g7Z1qa5rnho1_400.gif

User Info: MinistryCall

MinistryCall
4 years ago#8
Valkerion757 posted...
They are not hard to find yet. Scalpers bought them without realizing there was no general public hype for it. They are gonna be sitting on those 5 consoles for a few weeks til the week before xmas and will get the last minute dad buyers lol.

I thought that initially, but I've heard from insiders at retail stores that Nintendo will continue to ship little runs of 5-6 consoles til the holiday season. These are two retailers and Florida, so I can't speak for the rest of the world buuuuut...I think Nintendo learned their lesson.

User Info: cecil_080

cecil_080
4 years ago#9
Bought a basic one on a whim, I have nieces and friends who might want it so why wait and possibly miss out on a chance to get one later?

But if no one wants it I'm hoping I can sell it on the week before Christmas for around $400 or so. If not then I might just keep it for myself.
Black 2 FC: 0562 4571 4970
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. any scalpers not been able to sell their systems yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived