So, the Nintendo eShop downloads are still tied to the system....

#1linknparkfanPosted 11/19/2012 1:11:26 AM
...and not necessarily an online account in which you can go and re download the titles at another time?? I was hoping it would be a traditional account system like the other consoles, and Steam, but I heard it's similar to the DSiware and original Wii? :( I know not everyone is into DD anyways, but I rather am fond of it. I'll still download the indie titles and whatnot, since the price is good, but the retail games I'll avoid for now if so ><
#2senelcoolidge_Posted 11/19/2012 1:13:02 AM
You can re-download eshop games again for whatever reason. I just don't think you can if you delete your Nintendo ID?
#3linknparkfan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 1:21:55 AM
senelcoolidge_ posted...
You can re-download eshop games again for whatever reason. I just don't think you can if you delete your Nintendo ID?

You can??? So if I get a new Wii U if I lost/got stolen/broke the Wii U, I could re download the titles?
#4noutBrPosted 11/19/2012 1:32:50 AM
linknparkfan posted...
senelcoolidge_ posted...

You can??? So if I get a new Wii U if I lost/got stolen/broke the Wii U, I could re download the titles?

It will be a bit more complicated than with a 360 or PS3 but yeah with Wii U the games are finally tied to an account so by making a call to Nintendo you can probably change the console that account is registered to.
---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r