Who here doesn't have a Wii U, and why?

#21bigdaddydmacPosted 11/19/2012 3:33:06 AM
I already have current gen hardware.
---
psn:BigDaddyD-Mac
"Before society can move forward, we all must agree upon the rules! Now Kneel!" -Galvatron
#22metro_35Posted 11/19/2012 3:42:27 AM
I'll get one when Rayman Legends comes out if that game lives up to it's potential. That's the only exclusive announced so far that I would buy the system for. If that game somehow flops I'll get a Wii U most likely when a new 3D Mario is out or whatever Retro is working on.
---
PSN: Dayve86 XBL: Dayve86 Steam: Dayve86
#23Evil_GogetaPosted 11/19/2012 3:44:36 AM
Not released here in Japan yet, still 2.5 weeks!
---
PSN: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Currently Playing: (PS3) JJNKNB HD (PC) Guild Wars 2, The War Z (ARC) Persona 4 Arena
#24LordrvPosted 11/19/2012 3:45:01 AM
'cause it's not worth buying at launch at all. Mario is a straight rehash, nintendo land is fun for an hour, and the rest of the games are total crap. There's no gurantee this system will succeed also. We might have another virtual boy on our hands, and it tanks before any major first party releases even come to the platform.
#25DisgaeaNutPosted 11/19/2012 3:48:53 AM
Why would someone buy this console in the present digital age when your Nintendo ID is tied to the console and you lose it if something happens to the console such as a repair or if it gets stolen.

That is a lot of digital content to potentially lose not to mention also losing your Nintendo ID as well. Even if Nintendo can restore your purchases ultimately you would lose your Nintendo ID itself and you can't take it with you to play on another system.

Nintendo just wants this generation of console to fail apparently.
#26iphysPosted 11/19/2012 4:51:00 AM
Lame Nintendo only shipped Basics to the store I wanted to buy it at and delayed the Deluxe model shipment. I wasn't going to buy a Basic just to feel robbed every time I looked at it. I'm willing to wait weeks or months to get one if I have to, as there aren't any games I want to play yet anyway.
#27MaverickneoPosted 11/19/2012 4:54:32 AM
Will not buy it. Dont need it. Why should I get it? It does not play my gamecube games so therefore I cant even upgrade my Wii since I would have to keep that. I dont have any more space for it either. (already own all 3 systems).

Also, Launch games are horrible.

And what other people have said. Wait until the craziness dies down, work out the kinks, etc.
#28Hustler NinePosted 11/19/2012 4:56:18 AM
I don't plan to buy one because as the Wii I hate cheaply made consoles.
---
If you call the Devil, Dante will come. If you call Dante, then...Devil May Cry...
#29DamorahTalsetPosted 11/19/2012 5:07:11 AM
I'm waiting for Monster Hunter to be released on it.
---
I don't a fondness to Borat. I don't how it did outrageous; haven't they ever interneted? We have Goat's Sea and Celebrating Lemons. - Gandob
#30CrabhammarPosted 11/19/2012 5:08:00 AM
It doesn't look appealing to me.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.