Who here doesn't have a Wii U, and why?

#241paradoxworldPosted 11/19/2012 2:22:49 PM
No games I really want. If Zelda was available, maybe.

I also want to see what third party support looks like in the near future, and to see if the Wii U will be considered more "next (current?) gen" than the Wii did (in the sense that games were dumbed down graphically and in content most of the times when they were ported to the Wii).

If this turns into just 'Wii, but with a tablet!', I probably won't ever pick one up. I need to see that there really is an improvement before I drop $350.
---
216.152.65.156 - PM me if this means anything to you. :D
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
#242Rebel_GPosted 11/19/2012 2:27:23 PM
I do not.

If I didn't already have PSWii60, then I'd surely consider buying.
---
PSWii60 Gamer
#243zKanoePosted 11/19/2012 2:30:02 PM
Need games I want.

i,e, Smash bros or something else that appeals to me like a new custom robo, Gotcha Force, new IP or F-zero.
---
3DS FC:2535-3850-1995
#244enterthemadroxPosted 11/19/2012 2:31:38 PM
AdamLazaruso posted...
If the reason is "It isn't out where I live yet" then don't bother posting because that's boring.

I'm fairly interested in the Wii U but at the moment it's a fair bit too expensive for me and doesn't have any games that I really want available now or in the near future.

I'll probably cave and buy one when Super Smash Bros is eventually released - hopefully it'll have gone down in price by then.

It's not out until later this week plus I really don't have the money for it just yet.

This will be the first Nintendo console since 1992 that I haven't bought on release day. Kinda disappointed in myself for that.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#245kirbyfan5009Posted 11/19/2012 2:34:57 PM
money issues, availability (sold out)
#246Arcturus1121Posted 11/19/2012 2:36:01 PM
CrapFactory posted...
No must have launch games.

This. I will probably get it when it drops in price or more games come out that I want such as:

Pikmin 3
Smash Bros U
Zelda U
Mario Kart U
Monster Hunter U
Rayman Legends

The launch titles aren't anything I'm truly interested in. I also hope launch problems will be fixed, such as the bricking with update. Until everyone is done Beta testing for me I won't buy one. So possible a year from now or so. I am a die hard Nintendo fan, I also just have to many games in my backlog I need to catch up on.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#247VenomscarnagePosted 11/19/2012 2:38:32 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
Baha05 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
I had one preordered but cancelled it due to lack of good launch games, and was going to get one later next year.

Now that ive seen how much Nintendo is screwing over people with the system, Im probably never going to get it

How is Nintendo screwing people over?

Update that can brick system, OS system problems, severe lack of memory, extremely poor battery put into system, charging 50 cents to validate minor accounts, slower than advertised ram...shall i go on?

And you realize that when you use your debit/credit card there is always a potential chance that someone might get your information too, but does that stop you from using it?

People gotta stop being so paranoid. Besides if you save your receipt you know that you can take it back right?
---
Host of The Dragoncast (http://www.dragonblogger.com/category/podcast/)
and "Press Start" over at BlogTalkRadio.com
#248vecrynPosted 11/19/2012 2:42:39 PM
I don't because of two reasons.

1. I have no money for it
2. there is no metroid game yet out for it or plans for one that I know of so until that happens I will wait.

On a side note though, there is a game in Japan for it that does have Samus in it and you shoot things in her ship. Even though it's not a full blown metroid game I am interested in it.
#249the_cajun88Posted 11/19/2012 2:45:54 PM
I'm planning to buy one in March/April with my tax return.

The black one is sold out, and there isn't anything on it that is a must-play for me.
---
The University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i40.tinypic.com/10p3kmw.jpg
#250keyblade_lordPosted 11/19/2012 2:59:51 PM
Went to buy one, sold out in under 15 minutes. No pre-orders in any store in Edmonton. No idea why.
---
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam and Gamertag: Joseponypants