Who here doesn't have a Wii U, and why?

#61zeldafan477Posted 11/19/2012 6:28:22 AM
I didnt have any money to preorder one with, so I was basically jipped out of one due to those accursed scalpers buying all the non-preorder one.
---
Not changing this until Capcom either gets their act together or the company goes under (Dragon's Dogma was a good start.)
#62majin nemesisPosted 11/19/2012 6:31:31 AM
egglink posted...
I lack the funds for it.

this if it was cheaper i would buy it
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#63Kurama2Posted 11/19/2012 6:31:59 AM
no games
---
Leaf
#64PigfartsPosted 11/19/2012 6:33:18 AM
b/c Im not interested in it at all. I'll pick one up eventually though., but none of the games look good on it yet.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#65Chocobo115Posted 11/19/2012 6:33:55 AM
I don't, no games interests me neither released or announced.
And it's largely overpriced and the storage space is a joke atm. Better wait for a better & cheaper bundle.
#66PyjamaHeroPosted 11/19/2012 6:36:32 AM
Have enough points I purchase on amazon but won't pay a scalper more than retail.
---
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
#67LsnakePosted 11/19/2012 6:36:40 AM
While I don't care for the gamepad, I'd love to get one for Super Mario and ZombiU, but the price...good god man. Nothing so far seems to make it worth the very high price. When the price drops quite a bit I might get it, especially if they do Super Mario Galaxy 3 and a new, hopefully more traditional Zelda.

But the price would have to be cut in half.
---
-War. War never changes. (Fallout)
-War. War has changed. (MGS4)
#68El_ZaggyPosted 11/19/2012 6:37:03 AM
Is there any valid reason to have a Wii U ? A killer app? A new game that redefines or push the limitis of gaming ?

No

Why buy a Wii u then ? NSMB has been seen on other consoles, no need to buy it fror Wii U. Others games likes Zombie U are duds. Then theres ported games that are worse than their original counterparts.

So yea that's why I havent got a Wii U. Now if a great game goes out O ,ight buy one.
#69X_F_L_A_W_XPosted 11/19/2012 6:38:37 AM
I don't, and the reason is because the last 2 Nintendo consoles I only bought for a select few exclusives (namely horror-themed games...I'm a sucker for those).

With that in mind, I never cared for Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Smash Bros, or any other big-name Nintendo franchises. Right now, that leaves me interested in nothing but Zombiu and I'm not shelling out $400+ for one game, especially one that has such varying reviews.

I'll probably get one used in a few years like I did with the Wii and Gamecube, but for now I'm content with what I have.
---
Onward, every twisted spoke...
#70harale8671Posted 11/19/2012 6:39:35 AM
If I knew I could find one around here I'd probably go out and buy it. A deluxe that is.