Thank yall for beta testing this for me to buy one next year...

#11lninjasoniclPosted 11/19/2012 6:46:02 AM
game freakozoid posted...
No problem my man. I mean I tried to do the same with your girlfriend, except I broke that, and now you should get tested

This joke can be funny when told in person between friends but when it comes from someone over the internet on GameFAQs is just comes off as extremely pathetic.

you are awesome
---
I'm taking karate classes online
#12VIP_TimePosted 11/19/2012 6:46:10 AM
No problem my man. I mean I tried to do the same with your girlfriend, except I broke that, and now you should get tested

This joke can be funny when told in person between friends but when it comes from someone over the internet on GameFAQs is just comes off as extremely pathetic.

Yup.
#13InfamouslyNycePosted 11/19/2012 6:47:17 AM
I'm no test subject.

Every console I've bought at launch worked for its entire lifetime. I sent my Wii in for repair one time years after I bought it at launch.

Even my launch 360 pro lasted for 2 years before it needed repair.

Ill see you guys next year after you decide to take a plunge though!
---
Nintendo Network ID: Inf4mous
#14Rasputin77Posted 11/19/2012 7:15:15 AM
Sorry, TC - no problems here.

Are you... waiting for someone who actually has experienced problems to post, so you can jump back out and go "HA! See? Told you all... I'm so smart..."? Will reverse psychology prevail? Are you just reassuring yourself?

I'm happy that not enjoying the Wii U while everybody else is doesn't bother you - it will make your wait a pleasant one. ;)
---
"Hyperactive kids yammering on about "trolls" WAY more than actual troll posts made." - Wii U board, 11/18/12-12/2/12
#15MelkacPosted 11/19/2012 7:41:07 AM
kdimm55 posted...
Will wait for price drop

You must be new here.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyhMT138BHo&feature=g-vrec
#16OtherSuperPhilPosted 11/19/2012 7:42:24 AM
VandorLee posted...
All these issues your having will be fixed by the time i get one. When i get mine and its issues are resolved and its on sale ill just think to all those who suffered for me to get this product and be so thankful.

That was my thought as well. This launch is like beta testing for people who got it.

It's nowhere near as awful as the RRoD launch yet, but let's give it some time!
---
Most stupidly overused words on GameFAQs: rehash, shovelware, troll, fanboy, gimmick, casual, hardcore
www.superphillipcentral.com