Day after launch and...

#1Christopher BelmontPosted 11/19/2012 11:00:20 AM
4,667 listings for the system on eBay with an AVERAGE price of $500-600.

God bless greedy scaplers.

There really OUGHT to be a law against selling items on eBay for ridiculously inflated prices when they're still available at retail. I know it's impossible and will never happen which goes to show the severe lack of morals/priciples in the free market.
---
When the going gets tough, kick going in the balls!
#2Virus66Posted 11/19/2012 11:01:38 AM
Most of those won't sell. That's the funny part about it
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#3danielmaynardPosted 11/19/2012 11:06:29 AM
A law against scalping would be nice. Problem is a law like that will never pass, too many filthy rich people (and companies) would have a lot to lose if a law like that passed. Trust me, eBay is making way more money off the scalping of Wii U's than the scalpers are.
#4IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/19/2012 11:09:13 AM
A law against scalping would be nice. Problem is a law like that will never pass, too many filthy rich people (and companies) would have a lot to lose if a law like that passed. Trust me, eBay is making way more money off the scalping of Wii U's than the scalpers are.

Pass a law because people want to buy a console, they don't like it, so they sell it? lol, good luck with that
#5danielmaynardPosted 11/19/2012 11:13:46 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

Pass a law because people want to buy a console, they don't like it, so they sell it? lol, good luck with that

No the law would more likely cover people buying up large supplies of something (in this case a Wii U) and then selling it above retail price. The easiest way to enforce something like this would be to only allow one Wii U per person and tie the purchase to the persons drivers license. But since we are a capitalist society and we allow things like scalping to occur, a law like that would never pass.

Also lol at people selling it because they don't like it. People are selling it to make a quick buck, not because they didn't enjoy the system. Nice try though Senor.
#6trenkenPosted 11/19/2012 11:14:53 AM
FYI geniuses this isnt scalping. They are selling something they own through a popular site used to sell things you own. Derp.
---
3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3/Vita | CygnusZero
#7IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/19/2012 11:15:00 AM
If you say so, lol
#8SakurafanboyPosted 11/19/2012 11:16:47 AM
Yeah those people are only making around $10 profit. That will barely pay the gas used to drive to pick up wii u than to the post office. OWNED.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#9IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/19/2012 11:16:49 AM
FYI geniuses this isnt scalping. They are selling something they own through a popular site used to sell things you own. Derp.

Yep
#10BuretsuPosted 11/19/2012 11:19:21 AM
danielmaynard posted...

Isn't that what the videogame companies are trying to do? i.e. Make reselling illegal?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit