Good time to bring back the BOF and MML series

#1CasterpkPosted 11/19/2012 11:05:52 AM
I think it is over due that capcom bring back the Breath of Fire and Mega Man Legends series and I think the wii u would be the prefect console. What do you guys think?
---
Current Games: DCUO GT5 and Borderlands 2
#2BuretsuPosted 11/19/2012 11:07:21 AM
Casterpk posted...
I think it is over due that capcom bring back the Breath of Fire and Mega Man Legends series and I think the wii u would be the prefect console. What do you guys think?

Never going to happen.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3fuzi11Posted 11/19/2012 11:11:45 AM
next to the above post,

why is the Wii U so ideal for those franchises? What sets it apart from the PS3 or the 3DS or the 360 or every other console with a 3 in its name? How will the gamepad have any influence to make it so ideal for the wii u?
#4Casterpk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 11:12:35 AM
Buretsu posted...
Casterpk posted...

Never going to happen.

I know but a guy can dream right? I would even take a reboot of BOF :(
---
#5Casterpk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 11:18:16 AM
fuzi11 posted...
next to the above post,

why is the Wii U so ideal for those franchises? What sets it apart from the PS3 or the 3DS or the 360 or every other console with a 3 in its name? How will the gamepad have any influence to make it so ideal for the wii u?

I think audience wise nintindo people would be more likely to buy a game like this as opposed to a( for a lack of a better word ) more serious crowd with the 360/ps3. I think they would flop on the other systems. But hey they may do equally well or bad on the others systems just my guess.
---
#6BuretsuPosted 11/19/2012 11:20:21 AM
Casterpk posted...
Buretsu posted...
Casterpk posted...

Never going to happen.

I know but a guy can dream right? I would even take a reboot of BOF :(

They tried that with Dragon Quarter. It didn't do so well.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit