plz tell me the 3 hour battery life claims are just peopel trolling

#21lt519Posted 11/19/2012 12:43:26 PM
knucklez posted...
Foppe posted...
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/downloads/wiiu_operations_manual_en.pdf
Page 19.
Word of God.

LMAO Because I'm going to download a goddamn Wii U manual. Please.

Anyways, 3 hours is ridiculous. I will be sure to include this little fact in my upcoming Wii U review.

Review of a system you don't own. I'd like 200 copies, post haste!
#22ProppaTPosted 11/19/2012 12:50:55 PM
BTW, folks, if you look at the back of the gamepad you'll see two screws. I'm assuming that, when you remove them, the battery is accessible. I would expect some extended battery solutions to hit the market.

While the battery limitation stinks for the first two or three weeks while the Wii U is still new to everybody, it will be fine when people sink back to their normal gaming habits. Just get off your butt and put it in the cradle/plug it into the wall when you're done.
#23knucklez(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 12:51:40 PM
ProppaT posted...
BTW, folks, if you look at the back of the gamepad you'll see two screws. I'm assuming that, when you remove them, the battery is accessible. I would expect some extended battery solutions to hit the market.

While the battery limitation stinks for the first two or three weeks while the Wii U is still new to everybody, it will be fine when people sink back to their normal gaming habits. Just get off your butt and put it in the cradle/plug it into the wall when you're done.

So I have to pay more to get a better battery life? Interesting.
---
I am the ultimate guru and master of anime on GameFAQs.
Ask me anything I know more than anyone on this site I guarantee it.