When is the first "must-have" game, or system seller, coming out?

#21XXXB0BXXXPosted 11/19/2012 3:13:44 PM
MirageMew2 posted...
Disagreed. Everybody within my social circle at least wouldn't buy a Wii U purely for it.

Your social circle obviously doesn't sufficiently represent the entire worldwide Nintendo community.
---
sometime there shot make sometime miss but there dribble and fall to ground of to the court if you alway have a patient then you will always make make shot - me
#22Mattatron42Posted 11/19/2012 3:15:34 PM
MirageMew2 posted...
squatch22 posted...
MirageMew2 posted...
Melkac posted...
Mario was released along with the console.

NSMBU doesn't count either. I got it too, and it's just another Mario game. Doesn't offer anything new or a change of features.

Its a system seller, even if u dont like it... millions do.

Disagreed. Everybody within my social circle at least wouldn't buy a Wii U purely for it.

My bet is on Mario Kart U.

you and your mom don't count, whether you and the trolls disagree mario will always sell consoles.
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
TvC: 2752-4488-8486
#23sentoworfPosted 11/19/2012 3:17:19 PM
Smash Bros for me
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#24Shigeru-IwataPosted 11/19/2012 3:17:58 PM
Bayonetta 2, perhaps?
---
Ricky, a dope trailer's no place for a kitty!
#25FlammableghostPosted 11/19/2012 3:18:03 PM
Rayman Legends
---
http://lolwrestling.com/howlonghasjtgbeenemployed/
#26sebby23Posted 11/19/2012 3:18:31 PM
Mario kart wiiu
#27overkillwfo1978Posted 11/19/2012 3:23:34 PM(edited)
Yep. When I saw the the layout for nsmbu, that was my system seller. I like a few other launch games and Zombi U is pretty good also, but I grew up on 2D Mario and have been playing those games for 2 and a half decades now.

I knew as soon as I saw the first HD screenshots for that game, I knew that I was buying this system.

I didn't, however, think I was going to get addicted to NintendoLand. That was a surprise. I thought it would be collecting dust after I tried it the first time. It was all I played this morning.
---
"Then we figured out that we could just park them in front of the tv, that's how I was raised, and I turned out tv"
#28MirageMew2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 3:49:19 PM
Mattatron42 posted...
MirageMew2 posted...
squatch22 posted...
MirageMew2 posted...
Melkac posted...
Mario was released along with the console.

NSMBU doesn't count either. I got it too, and it's just another Mario game. Doesn't offer anything new or a change of features.

Its a system seller, even if u dont like it... millions do.

My bet is on Mario Kart U.

you and your mom don't count, whether you and the trolls disagree mario will always sell consoles.

Lol, classic rudeness of the internet. Stay classy, scrap.
---
"You add a plus douchebag to a minus douchebag, you've got like.. zero douchebags."