ONM: "Why ZombiU has received mixed reviews" Link to article.

#1iloveheavyrainPosted 11/19/2012 6:25:16 PM
http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/43988/why-zombiu-has-got-mixed-reviews/

Let the debates begin!
#2Sylar100Posted 11/19/2012 6:27:48 PM
So there answer is because americans don't want to play in a UK/british city with that type of weapon.

XFD
#3iloveheavyrain(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 6:29:17 PM
I like this quote, which is why I might buy this game:

"So if you want a survival horror game that dares to be different, you should consider buying ZombiU. "

I like different. I don't need fast paced Zombi hoardes. I like slow tension. Survival.
#4YoyokuKOPosted 11/19/2012 6:29:22 PM
oh look, the culture card
#5Prince ShondronaiPosted 11/19/2012 6:30:52 PM
iloveheavyrain posted...
I like this quote, which is why I might buy this game:

"So if you want a survival horror game that dares to be different, you should consider buying ZombiU. "

I like different. I don't need fast paced Zombi hoardes. I like slow tension. Survival.

That's definitely the feeling I get from the game. I've only played an hour or so, but I'm loving that feeling in the pit of my stomach that the zombies in this game give me.

Good article.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#6BuretsuPosted 11/19/2012 6:31:57 PM
Sylar100 posted...
So there answer is because americans don't want to play in a UK/british city with that type of weapon.

XFD

No, their answer is that it tries to make things more realistic than action-y, more Day Z and less Resident Evil.

The rest is intended as a joke.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#7iloveheavyrain(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 6:32:20 PM
Cool! Will someone PLEASE post the entire Official Nintendo Magazine ZombiU review?
#8IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/19/2012 6:35:40 PM
No, it's because the game is clunky and was overhyped. Stop trying to play the culture card. Turds painted pink are not better than turds painted blue, they are still turds.
#9StickMen1090Posted 11/19/2012 6:36:36 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
No, it's because the game is clunky and was overhyped. Stop trying to play the culture card. Turds painted pink are not better than turds painted blue, they are still turds.

have you bought it? or one of those people using other peoples opinions to judge a game.. cause me and plenty of people are enjoying the game a lot
#10ColorfulColorsPosted 11/19/2012 6:37:04 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

Icecream...why are you talking about yourself?
---
sonic777 desperate to make me mad.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000