Friend Request box grayed out?

#1RocketChrisPosted 11/19/2012 5:32:20 PM
I am trying to add someone to my friend list after searching for them, but the friend request box is grayed out? Any ideas why it's doing this? I searched for them through the MiiVerse, but I can't seem to add them. I have clicked on random users from Community posts, and I can send them a friend request no problem. But, when I search for a user, I cannot add them.
---
Nintendo Network: RocketChris
#2SocranPosted 11/19/2012 10:46:19 PM
Hit the Home button, and then select "Friend List".

I just did a search because I had this same problem and saw it answered in another topic but not this one, but I felt like repeating it for you before I left to try it myself.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#3CloudStrife630Posted 11/19/2012 10:52:59 PM
I wanted to add Tezuka, but it was grayed out. Maybe his friends list is full.
---
http://www.abload.de/img/regxzjgs.gif
#4RocketChris(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 5:19:45 PM
For some reason it's still not working. If you add someone through the 'friend list' it only adds them to yours, it doesn't send them a notification to add yourself to theirs. I just searched for someone again through Miiverse and the 'friend request' box is still grayed out.
---
Nintendo Network: RocketChris
#5BufkusPosted 11/20/2012 5:20:23 PM
If its grayed out, it means they need to activate it by going to their Friends List and etc.