Friend Request box grayed out?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Friend Request box grayed out?

User Info: RocketChris

RocketChris
4 years ago#1
I am trying to add someone to my friend list after searching for them, but the friend request box is grayed out? Any ideas why it's doing this? I searched for them through the MiiVerse, but I can't seem to add them. I have clicked on random users from Community posts, and I can send them a friend request no problem. But, when I search for a user, I cannot add them.
Nintendo Network: RocketChris

User Info: Socran

Socran
4 years ago#2
Hit the Home button, and then select "Friend List".

I just did a search because I had this same problem and saw it answered in another topic but not this one, but I felt like repeating it for you before I left to try it myself.
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."

User Info: CloudStrife630

CloudStrife630
4 years ago#3
I wanted to add Tezuka, but it was grayed out. Maybe his friends list is full.
http://www.abload.de/img/regxzjgs.gif

User Info: RocketChris

RocketChris
4 years ago#4
For some reason it's still not working. If you add someone through the 'friend list' it only adds them to yours, it doesn't send them a notification to add yourself to theirs. I just searched for someone again through Miiverse and the 'friend request' box is still grayed out.
Nintendo Network: RocketChris

User Info: Bufkus

Bufkus
4 years ago#5
If its grayed out, it means they need to activate it by going to their Friends List and etc.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Friend Request box grayed out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived