Lost all my Virutal Console/WiiWare Purchases

#61shadow961Posted 11/19/2012 8:00:50 PM
Bufkus posted...
Because only an idiot would sell their system.

the WORST kind of fanboy right here folks
#62Yuri_LowelIPosted 11/19/2012 8:03:02 PM
I have no sympathy. You were naive enough to trust Nintendo with this. And you wasted so much money on a garbage system to begin with.

So basically it sucks for you. I don't care. You need to do more research in the future.

And yes it's not fair but its not like games tied to a Nintendo account is the same thing as live/psn. It's not. C'mon dude. You cannot be that naive.

My point and moral of story? Nintendo suck but you should have known that.
---
BRAVE VESPERIA!
#63EnclavePosted 11/19/2012 8:04:01 PM
As some others have said, your best choice is likely to file a claim in small claims court and self represent. Consulting with a lawyer would cost too much.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.
#64Baha05Posted 11/19/2012 8:04:04 PM
Yuri_LowelI posted...
I have no sympathy. You were naive enough to trust Nintendo with this. And you wasted so much money on a garbage system to begin with.

So basically it sucks for you. I don't care. You need to do more research in the future.

And yes it's not fair but its not like games tied to a Nintendo account is the same thing as live/psn. It's not. C'mon dude. You cannot be that naive.

My point and moral of story? Nintendo suck but you should have known that.

And yet you are here on a Nintendo forum.
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#65Yuri_LowelIPosted 11/19/2012 8:14:05 PM(edited)
Baha. Stop bumming Nintendo for once in your insignificant life. I know it must hurt being a fanboy if such an incompetent and dumb company.

Also was anything I said false? Nope. TC was foolish to sell his wii because he thought Nintendo had proper online account system. Clearly they don't. Therefore he cannot get his games back. Sucks for him but people should have known this when Nintendo started this dumb crap back in 2004. You could tell the moment they announced friend codes they would not do well in this online space. A company this stupid shouldn't be allowed to make these machines.
---
BRAVE VESPERIA!
#66linkumsPosted 11/19/2012 8:16:15 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss, and you're right, it is a stupid system. You could have checked into it a bit more before selling your Wii and wiping it, but honestly, Nintendo is more at fault than you are.
---
Latest post: "Impermanence"
http://whattheycallgames.blogspot.com/
#67Banjo2553Posted 11/19/2012 8:17:50 PM
That really sucks, but in hindsight you should've waited on selling your Wii until all the specifics on transferring came out.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#68Baha05Posted 11/19/2012 8:21:52 PM
Yuri_LowelI posted...
Baha. Stop bumming Nintendo for once in your insignificant life. I know it must hurt being a fanboy if such an incompetent and dumb company.

Also was anything I said false? Nope. TC was foolish to sell his wii because he thought Nintendo had proper online account system. Clearly they don't. Therefore he cannot get his games back. Sucks for him but people should have known this when Nintendo started this dumb crap back in 2004. You could tell the moment they announced friend codes they would not do well in this online space. A company this stupid shouldn't be allowed to make these machines.

Mmmmm nope, I'm just glad I'm not someone like you, showing nothing but anger.

And yes it sucks for TC and all but to say the company sucks because of their own flaws kinda pushing it, hell I'm a fan of all 3 and all of them have major flaws in some areas. But hey I tend to be really happy with any system despite flaws such as the Wii's stupid account-less set up.
---
#69JeffHardyRulez4Posted 11/19/2012 8:29:55 PM
Wow. Nintendo fails. Nuts to any of you who are faulting TC. This is NIntendo's fault and their alone.
---
Am I a prisoner to instincts, or do my thoughts just live as free and detached as boats to the dock?
#70Baha05Posted 11/19/2012 8:32:45 PM
JeffHardyRulez4 posted...
Wow. Nintendo fails. Nuts to any of you who are faulting TC. This is NIntendo's fault and their alone.

Again TC could have done research, on top of that even if we are to say Nintendo had an online service compared to PSN/XBL. Would you really sell a console with that much money worth of games on it and not think that maybe the future console could have that stuff transferred a lot faster then going through a download history?
---