Any way to transfer SOME (not all) Wiiware/VC games to the Wii U?

#1SkittyOnWailordPosted 11/20/2012 4:47:13 AM
I haven't touched the transfer channel yet. Is there any way to transfer a few specific Wiiware/VC games from the Wii and not others or any of the Wii's retail game's saves?
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
#2senelcoolidge_Posted 11/20/2012 4:48:29 AM
All of it goes, sorry.
#3PedroMontanaPosted 11/20/2012 4:52:17 AM
That's kind of bad, i wanted to transfer everything BUT Bomberman Blast, as that allows for 8 players locally using the Wii's GC controller ports on top of Wii remotes.

Is it possible to copy save files so that they are both on the Wii and the Wii U?
---
No More Heroes
#4SkittyOnWailord(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 4:53:20 AM
senelcoolidge_ posted...
All of it goes, sorry.

Oh well, I guess I won't be doing that then. :/ Is there anywhere on the Wii U's eShop to download Wiiware/VC games? I don't mind buying them again, but I could only find Wii U games in the eShop. Where are the Wiiware/VC games on there?
---
#5master_chief_82Posted 11/20/2012 4:56:03 AM
Simple solution. Just transfer all of them then delete the ones you don't want off the wii-u.
#6SkittyOnWailord(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 4:57:53 AM
master_chief_82 posted...
Simple solution. Just transfer all of them then delete the ones you don't want off the wii-u.

And then how would I play the others on my old Wii? Like what PedroMontana said about Bomberman?
---
#7rockyminPosted 11/20/2012 4:57:54 AM
SkittyOnWailord posted...
senelcoolidge_ posted...
All of it goes, sorry.

Oh well, I guess I won't be doing that then. :/ Is there anywhere on the Wii U's eShop to download Wiiware/VC games? I don't mind buying them again, but I could only find Wii U games in the eShop. Where are the Wiiware/VC games on there?

VC\WiiWare is only in Wii mode, there are none on the WiiU eshop.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#8SkittyOnWailord(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 4:58:42 AM
rockymin posted...
VC\WiiWare is only in Wii mode, there are none on the WiiU eshop.

Ahh. Ok, that's what I needed to know. Thanks.
---
#9shootsmackPosted 11/20/2012 5:02:35 AM
Nintendo would be more han happy to let you re-buy all your favorite classic titles.
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#10SquareSidePosted 11/20/2012 5:42:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]