Wii U has horrible, slow CPU

#131squatch22Posted 11/20/2012 6:04:47 PM
pearl arowana posted...
wii u is using weak outdated component to maximized profits..

deal with it.

slow outdated ram
outdated touch screen controller
no dvd/bluray
ps3/360 level graphix (rofl 8 years old console)

PROFIT!!!

http://m.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a433274/wii-u-selling-at-a-loss-confirms-nintendo.html

Ah yes, profit yeah?
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#132AK_the_TwilightPosted 11/20/2012 6:07:31 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
As far as developers go, I've heard most of the negative criticism of the Wii U to come from the Metro: Last Light development house. Seriously, it's mostly them doing the bashing. not EA, Gearbox, and definitely not the indie devs.

If they don't want to make Metro: Last Light for Wii U, fine. No problem. But other developers are apparently quite happy with what the Wii U can do, so the least they could do is keep their mouths shut and just make the game on another console.

Tecmo Koei and Tekken's developer both commented on it.

Yes, but they didn't spite the Wii U in the ways the Metro devs are. Also, both released their games on Wii U. Razor's Edge was better received than the first NG3, in fact.
---
There's no mistaking it.
#133IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/20/2012 6:09:32 PM
Yeah, and Warriors Orochi looks noticably worse on the Wii U and displays less enemies at the same time. So...
#134dolablaPosted 11/20/2012 6:10:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#135AK_the_TwilightPosted 11/20/2012 6:17:14 PM
Yeah, and Warriors Orochi looks noticably worse on the Wii U and displays less enemies at the same time. So...

I'm perfectly aware that some games aren't better on Wii U, but that's not the point. The point is that the Metro: Last Light devs aren't being fair to those that have had success with Wii U game development. Pretty much, they're saying that Wii U developers are wasting their time with making their games, and that's just plain not true.

I'm not expecting every Wii U game to be gold. I'm just expecting game developers to have some common courtesy instead of bashing people for doing something that they themselves are having trouble with.
---
There's no mistaking it.
#136IcecreamdunwichPosted 11/20/2012 6:18:28 PM
I'm not seeing this success, there are a few games that match the 360 PS3 versions but are missing features, or games that are outright worse. :/
#137squatch22Posted 11/20/2012 6:20:02 PM
Lazy devs ...
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#138andrea987Posted 11/20/2012 6:20:26 PM
Even if it's true (not saying it is) no serious dev would go out and say something like this. 'Horrible'? Lol, that's just stupid.
#139AK_the_TwilightPosted 11/20/2012 6:20:56 PM
I'm not seeing this success, there are a few games that match the 360 PS3 versions but are missing features, or games that are outright worse. :/

So you're talking ports? Those aren't the best examples, you know.
---
There's no mistaking it.
#140darkqueenhelbaPosted 11/20/2012 6:21:24 PM
who cares?

I'm getting the next Xbox and PS so it really doesn't matter either way. I play video games on all platforms so these minor inconveniences only really bother dirty peasants.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!