"Wii U RAM 43% slower than PS3/Xbox360"

#41kinglink13Posted 11/20/2012 3:37:39 PM
TechniMyoko posted...
kyomagi posted...
right because power always means more sales right?.....right????

oh wait

3DS > Vita
DS > PSP
PS2 > Xbox

Power does equal better games though. Reverse those arrows to represent quality

So your saying the PSP, Vita, and Xbox games are better then the DS, 3DS, and PS2 because they look better graphically? Lol.
---
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic
#42darknight06Posted 11/20/2012 3:44:17 PM
Remember, the SNES had an incredibly slow processor compared to the Genesis. The NES was an entire generation behind the PCs of the time and weaker than the Master System. Didn't stop either, especially in the case of the NES, from being one of the greatest systems of all time.

Wii was also a generation behind. Didn't stop it from being the best selling console, or being one of the greatest systems of all time. (and don't even dispute this, 20 years from now history will be incredibly kind to the Wii)
---
3DS Friend code: 4081-5501-8308
#43darkqueenhelbaPosted 11/20/2012 3:44:52 PM
I wouldn't say it's revolutionary but it's the closest and most effective thing we have atm in terms of new ways to play. It's innovative and simple at the very least. And before anyone argues over innovation read up on the definition of the word first. Yes, things like PS3/Vita can do the same thing but it's far less practical and definitely more cumbersome. At least let people enjoy their new consoles for a week or two. Goddamn, remind me of a bunch of old ass biddies and most everyone here is probably a teenager. Whatever happened to optimistic youth?
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#44ColorfulColorsPosted 11/20/2012 3:46:31 PM
Are you on page 30 of Google yet?
---
sonic777 desperate to make me mad.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#45Riku___Posted 11/20/2012 5:11:55 PM
man, the Wii U is looking like a more terrible system everyday.

definitely not gonna buy this dud of a system after all i've heard.
---
It is always more difficult to fight against faith than against knowledge.
#46pearl arowanaPosted 11/20/2012 5:38:23 PM
wii u suck. Confirmed

rofl
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#47kissdadookiePosted 11/20/2012 5:38:28 PM
darknight06 posted...
Remember, the SNES had an incredibly slow processor compared to the Genesis. The NES was an entire generation behind the PCs of the time and weaker than the Master System. Didn't stop either, especially in the case of the NES, from being one of the greatest systems of all time.

Wii was also a generation behind. Didn't stop it from being the best selling console, or being one of the greatest systems of all time. (and don't even dispute this, 20 years from now history will be incredibly kind to the Wii)

But the SNES actually had good colour output along with a phenomenal audio processor. It was also not all that much slower than the Genesis. So honestly, they evened out in terms of which one was better.

The Wii U is essentially Nintendo's PS360. It's fine now but give the next gen MS and Sony boxes a year or 2, it will put the Wii U a generation behind again. The thing to keep in mind here is that next gen games will be built on UE4. That's a huge problem since UE4 is already confirmed to not be supported on Wii U since UE4 is essentially a DX11 engine.
#48greatone101Posted 11/20/2012 5:39:14 PM
kyomagi posted...

oh wait

3DS > Vita
DS > PSP
PS2 > Xbox

3DS - Better games
DS - better games
PS2 - better games

see where i am going at?

Your logic sucks. Fyi, SNES > Genesis? So using your logic Genesis should have had more sales right?

Better Games = More sales.
#49pikachupwnagePosted 11/20/2012 5:40:27 PM
So am many trolls.....
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#50MarioFanaticXVPosted 11/20/2012 5:43:30 PM
kyomagi posted...
squatch22 posted...
kyomagi posted...

oh wait

3DS > Vita
DS > PSP
PS2 > Xbox

Forgot to add games.

the ps2 had the best games on a console ever.

ever

...You're kidding, right? The PS2 was outdone by no less than three of its contemporaries: The DreamCast, GameCube, and the GBA. And going outside of its generation, there may be as many as a dozen platforms with better libraries, undoubtedly including its predecessor.
---
"O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:"
1 Tim 6:20