"Wii U RAM 43% slower than PS3/Xbox360"

#71ChargrilledPosted 11/20/2012 5:39:08 PM
What a load of crap some of the hardware is turning out to be. :(
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#72maximumbarmagePosted 11/20/2012 5:47:36 PM
"Your joking right? I'm sorry, but thats one of the worst comparisons ever given in a debate. A new console released with a heavily smaller userbase in comparison to another console thats been out six years ago (adding into the popularity of the Xbox 360 brand in NA/EU) attatched does NOT guarantee you a comparable size difference between how many core groups play on a multiplatform title online. "

I bought a 360 at launch and on that first weekend alone there were around 10'000 people a piece on both Perfect Dark Zero and COD2. First weekend of PS3 launch even there were thousands on even Resistance as well. Christ, even Ridge Racer on the Vita ffs had thousands showing online on it's launch week, and it was a POS!

Even by the standards of other console launches online at launch, the Wii U has made a very weak showing.
---
"Maybe it would be quicker to list the Wii U multiplatform titles that AREN'T vastly inferior ports..." - SimeonSays
#73DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/20/2012 6:01:42 PM
maximumbarmage posted...
"Your joking right? I'm sorry, but thats one of the worst comparisons ever given in a debate. A new console released with a heavily smaller userbase in comparison to another console thats been out six years ago (adding into the popularity of the Xbox 360 brand in NA/EU) attatched does NOT guarantee you a comparable size difference between how many core groups play on a multiplatform title online. "

I bought a 360 at launch and on that first weekend alone there were around 10'000 people a piece on both Perfect Dark Zero and COD2. First weekend of PS3 launch even there were thousands on even Resistance as well. Christ, even Ridge Racer on the Vita ffs had thousands showing online on it's launch week, and it was a POS!

Even by the standards of other console launches online at launch, the Wii U has made a very weak showing.

Yeah, but wasn't BO already out when the Wii U launched? Everyone bought it for PS3/360/whatever.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
Hey... just so you know...PC is a brand. ;). ~Lord_Kagato
#74maximumbarmagePosted 11/20/2012 6:07:22 PM
"Yeah, but wasn't BO already out when the Wii U launched? Everyone bought it for PS3/360/whatever."

Possibly, but the Wii U version was still releasing during the game's launch week, and it's sure to have been the big online multiplayer title for the Wii U seeing as none of the exclusives are online, so it's probably the best indicator we currently have of Wii U's online take up at this point.
---
"Maybe it would be quicker to list the Wii U multiplatform titles that AREN'T vastly inferior ports..." - SimeonSays
#75pearl arowanaPosted 11/21/2012 10:11:38 PM
maximumbarmage posted...
The Wii U sounds more and more pathetic with every passing day.

truth :(
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#76BuretsuPosted 11/21/2012 10:15:11 PM
Killeryoshi8 posted...
http://gamingbolt.com/wii-u-ram-is-43-slower-than-ps3360-ram

But I don't care about RAM speed, or excessively long loading times. It's all about the revolutionary gameplay.

So much sarcasm...
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#77TechniMyokoPosted 11/21/2012 11:29:11 PM
kinglink13 posted...
TechniMyoko posted...
kyomagi posted...
right because power always means more sales right?.....right????

oh wait

3DS > Vita
DS > PSP
PS2 > Xbox

Power does equal better games though. Reverse those arrows to represent quality

So your saying the PSP, Vita, and Xbox games are better then the DS, 3DS, and PS2 because they look better graphically? Lol.

I never said anything about looks. Power doesn't mean graphics.
#78FlaggTSHPosted 11/22/2012 12:05:09 AM
Here's what I don't get:

-To those that hate the Wii U, why hang around its board, trashing its hardware continuously? Clearly, this is not the console for you, as evidenced by your obsessive campaign to smear its image. We get it: you don't like it. Why waste your time? I can understand posting on a thread, perhaps even partaking in a discussion of the pros and cons, but returning day-after-day to mar the Wii U's reputation without thoughtful discussion? Sad.

-To those constantly defending the Wii U, why bother defending it when the other party clearly won't see your side? This purchase in no way represents you as a person, so defending it so vehemently makes little sense. If you like the console, good. Play it. Enjoy it. If you want to come on here and discuss it, do so, but don't get so bent out of shape if someone bashes the hell out of it. Every product has its detractors, and acting like this console is somehow an extension of yourself is sad.
---
"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time"
-Tyler Durden, Fight Club