Here to bash the Wii U? Please don't post.

#1EvilScythePosted 11/20/2012 7:53:18 PM
Seriously, are most people here so insecure about there consoles that they have to come on this forum and bash the Wii U? If you post here obviously your here for a reason. You must really like the Wii U and are too "mature" to admit it. That or you are a little intimidated that the Wii U does have the possibility to be another hit like the Wii. Simple, if you dont like it, why are you here?

Im fully aware of the problems the launch has had, although I haven't had any problems personally. The Wii U is not perfect, but what it is offering already, to me is pretty darn entertaining. About the graphics? Give it time, most all the games out are LAUNCH titles and im sure developers don't know how to fully optimize the console. Yet most of the Titles look amazing and will look even better as time goes on.

I buy every system that comes out and thoroughly enjoy them all, they all offer something great. No need for me to bash anything.

The gaming community has really turned to garbage. Games use to be about fun, now for most its just about Graphics! Fun typically comes from gameplay not graphics people. If I want ultra realistic, ill get a gaming pc or just look at the world around me. Last thing, is what is with this Hardcore gamer crap? Playing one genre and having a preferred system and hating others does NOT make you hardcore, if you believe this stop kidding yourself. If however you enjoy all consoles and games for fun, or competion, and play them more then do anything else, then you are Hardcore.
#2ChargrilledPosted 11/20/2012 7:54:28 PM
This topic will solve notthing at all

Infact it will probably mak thrm post more, just to annoy you. Noone else. Just you.
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#3BuretsuPosted 11/20/2012 7:54:37 PM
EvilScythe posted...
You must really like the Wii U and are too "mature" to admit it. That or you are a little intimidated that the Wii U does have the possibility to be another hit like the Wii.

Of course. There couldn't possibly be ANYTHING wrong with the Wii U, the problem must lie with the people who don't like it.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#4EvilScythe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 7:58:35 PM
Did you even read my post? I already said I know there are obvious problems atm! I like the U and can admit that!
#5asher1611Posted 11/20/2012 8:00:50 PM
Chargrilled posted...
This topic will solve notthing at all

Infact it will probably mak thrm post more, just to annoy you. Noone else. Just you.

+1 to this. It's like elementary school, crying "don't hurt me" only makes the bullies pile on harder.

Also, this is the internet. Who made you gatekeeper of who can say what about certain topics? Not everyone likes what you like. Welcome to life.
#6BuretsuPosted 11/20/2012 8:02:23 PM
EvilScythe posted...
Did you even read my post? I already said I know there are obvious problems atm! I like the U and can admit that!

You just don't like other people pointing out those problems, or being pessimistic about said problems.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#7EvilScythe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 8:06:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8PendragoonPosted 11/20/2012 8:08:40 PM
The mods have pretty much said that they have abandoned this board to the trolls, and that marking them will do nothing. It will probably be 2-3 years before this board calms down in any way, it has been a wretched pit of flames and hate with next to nothing done about it since day one.

Actually marking all of the troll messages will get nothing done except for the mods saying you should stop marking them.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#9ChargrilledPosted 11/20/2012 8:10:09 PM
Just put annoying trolls on your ignore list
It solves a lot of the problems if you cant see their drivel
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#10EvilScythe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 8:10:36 PM
First off ill be the judge of what I like and dont like. Second, for the third time I know there are problems, I already said that. Pointing them out is not the problem, thats what these forums are for. Its the needless bashing that is the problem.