Anywhere you can buy an extra Gamepad charger cable?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anywhere you can buy an extra Gamepad charger cable?

User Info: sejan12

sejan12
4 years ago#1
I'd like to buy another at some point. It would be nice to have the cradle set up to charge by the TV, but I'd also like a AC adapter by the chair that I typically game at for longer sessions. Right now, I just move the plug, but its a bit annoying.

Do they sell extras?

User Info: kissdadookie

kissdadookie
4 years ago#2
sejan12 posted...
I'd like to buy another at some point. It would be nice to have the cradle set up to charge by the TV, but I'd also like a AC adapter by the chair that I typically game at for longer sessions. Right now, I just move the plug, but its a bit annoying.

Do they sell extras?

Enjoy: http://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&langId=-1&currency=USD&ignoreCrumbs=N&crumb1=&crumb1Ignore=&crumb2=&crumb2Ignore=&crumb3=&crumb3Ignore=&translateFrom=%C3%88%C3%89%C3%87&translateTo=EEC&usrSearchText=&searchText=&selSrchType=&page=&view=&productId=&categoryId=69709&lastAction=CategoryDisplay&orderTotal=null&tranId=0&jktranid=&rpComment=&dropOff=

User Info: Citan22

Citan22
4 years ago#3
20 bucks?! i heard you could get the cradle, stand(s), and AC adapter for $25..

u think there'll be third party versions for half that eventually?

kissdadookie
4 years ago#4
Citan22 posted...
20 bucks?! i heard you could get the cradle, stand(s), and AC adapter for $25..

u think there'll be third party versions for half that eventually?

No. They sell the charging cradle by itself for $20. On that Nintendo replacement parts store, you can buy it for less than $10 ;)

User Info: ferko420

ferko420
4 years ago#5
do 3ds chargers work? i heard its same battery, i have usb for that too. someone who knows check the numbers?!
3DS: Ferko: 4167-4487-9551
Galaga Classic3D: 231950

kissdadookie
4 years ago#6
ferko420 posted...
do 3ds chargers work? i heard its same battery, i have usb for that too. someone who knows check the numbers?!

No, 3DS chargers will not work. It's a completely different port on the GamePad. Similar in design, but larger.

User Info: ferko420

ferko420
4 years ago#7
about same as original ds one, but thats 5.x output, do not recommend
3DS: Ferko: 4167-4487-9551
Galaga Classic3D: 231950
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anywhere you can buy an extra Gamepad charger cable?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived