Any other launch titles worth pickng up?

#1fatheruppercutPosted 11/21/2012 9:50:42 AM
I have ZombiU and New Super Mario Bros U. I'd like to go back and get a few more on the Buy 1 get 40% off sale at Toys R Us.

What are the next best two in your opinion?
---
It's ironic.. We ignore the people who adore us, and adore the people who ignore us.
#2_Shikoba_Posted 11/21/2012 9:51:41 AM
How long does the deal go till? I need to do the same :O
---
PSN: Bad_Brains
3DS: 3909-7542-9022
#3gumbyxcore99Posted 11/21/2012 9:52:05 AM
that ninjitzu gaitnz
#4hlxPosted 11/21/2012 9:52:34 AM
I love AC3. Looks beautiful. Remote play via Gamepad is awesome.
#5fatheruppercut(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 9:55:52 AM
Another thread on this board is saying the deal ends Saturday.

Assassins Creed 3 and Ninja Gaiden are great suggestions. Thanks!

Keep 'em coming
---
It's ironic.. We ignore the people who adore us, and adore the people who ignore us.
#6PedroMontanaPosted 11/21/2012 10:20:17 AM
Well, of course it also somewhat depends on what you like when it comes to genres and features.

If you want some single player third person action games, Assassin's Creed and Ninja Gaiden seem to be good choices. These games also have have some online features.
I don't know if Darksiders 2 is out, but that's supposed to be a good action adventure.

If you want local and online multiplayer, Sonic Allstars Racing Transformed, Tekken and Call of Duty look pretty good (note that Sonic and Tekken both have a lot of Wii U exclusive contend, so they are the best versions of those games. CoD definitely has better graphics on Wii U then on PS3, otherwise it adds no features but the obvious ones).

If you want some colorful arcade action with local multiplayer, look into Tank! Tank! Tank!.
---
No More Heroes