Kindof scared.. Should I be concerned?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Kindof scared.. Should I be concerned?

User Info: Bikabenownz

Bikabenownz
4 years ago#1
Ok so I got my system launch day and had no problems besides what happened a few minutes ago. I logged probably 20 hours on the 6 games I've played by now.

So I'm playing AC3, the game freezes on me.. I tried to shut the console off, didn't work. Tried to shut it off via GamePad.. Only that shut off. I held the Wii U's power button for a minute, wouldn't shut off. So I had to unplug the system.. Scared, I turned it back on and everything works like normal.

Is this a concern or just a stupid freeze that occasionally happens?

Thanks..
Most hilarious YT channel.. hooker pranks.. I will become a huge YTer for sure.. www.youtube.com/TsoukalosUnloaded. Had a hooker down for a chicken!

User Info: SkriblZz

SkriblZz
4 years ago#2
It's never good to just rip power out of a hardware device running. Sadly, if it's not powering down with the button, your options are limited. I'd advise to stay off ACIII until a patch comes out.
PSN: Skribz666

User Info: SuperShyGuy9000

SuperShyGuy9000
4 years ago#3
Call email Nintendo

Bikabenownz
4 years ago#4
Lol I said I unplugged it because it wouldn't shut off, but I took the AC3 game out before doing so. I plugged it back in and I've been playing for about 10 minutes now without problems. I'm just wondering if its just an occasional occurrence or my system.
Most hilarious YT channel.. hooker pranks.. I will become a huge YTer for sure.. www.youtube.com/TsoukalosUnloaded. Had a hooker down for a chicken!

User Info: dominatinggamer

dominatinggamer
4 years ago#5
The one time my system froze I had to do the same thing but I was playing nintendo land. I have played since but only for about 20 minutes.
With friends like you, who needs enemies?

Bikabenownz
4 years ago#6
I think it's happening to a few of us. My guess is our systems are fine. I think Ninty probably needs to put out a patch to fix this issue is all. I hope lol
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Kindof scared.. Should I be concerned?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived