Kindof scared.. Should I be concerned?

#1BikabenownzPosted 11/21/2012 12:24:17 PM
Ok so I got my system launch day and had no problems besides what happened a few minutes ago. I logged probably 20 hours on the 6 games I've played by now.

So I'm playing AC3, the game freezes on me.. I tried to shut the console off, didn't work. Tried to shut it off via GamePad.. Only that shut off. I held the Wii U's power button for a minute, wouldn't shut off. So I had to unplug the system.. Scared, I turned it back on and everything works like normal.

Is this a concern or just a stupid freeze that occasionally happens?

Thanks..
---
Most hilarious YT channel.. hooker pranks.. I will become a huge YTer for sure.. www.youtube.com/TsoukalosUnloaded. Had a hooker down for a chicken!
#2SkriblZzPosted 11/21/2012 12:25:58 PM
It's never good to just rip power out of a hardware device running. Sadly, if it's not powering down with the button, your options are limited. I'd advise to stay off ACIII until a patch comes out.
---
PSN: Skribz666
#3SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/21/2012 12:27:24 PM
Call email Nintendo
#4Bikabenownz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 12:32:20 PM
Lol I said I unplugged it because it wouldn't shut off, but I took the AC3 game out before doing so. I plugged it back in and I've been playing for about 10 minutes now without problems. I'm just wondering if its just an occasional occurrence or my system.
---
Most hilarious YT channel.. hooker pranks.. I will become a huge YTer for sure.. www.youtube.com/TsoukalosUnloaded. Had a hooker down for a chicken!
#5dominatinggamerPosted 11/21/2012 12:34:27 PM
The one time my system froze I had to do the same thing but I was playing nintendo land. I have played since but only for about 20 minutes.
---
With friends like you, who needs enemies?
#6Bikabenownz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 12:36:20 PM
I think it's happening to a few of us. My guess is our systems are fine. I think Ninty probably needs to put out a patch to fix this issue is all. I hope lol
---