Super Smash Bros U and Playstation All-Stars

#11Tom_Green_IIPosted 11/21/2012 5:45:04 PM
I'm picking up my preorder tomorrow. I played the hell out of the beta and can't wait for the finished product!
#12Phange 2Posted 11/21/2012 5:45:06 PM
Terotrous posted...
You can tell who didn't play PSAS in this topic.

It doesn't really play that much like Smash Bros. Where Smash is mostly a 1v1 game, PSAS is best in FFA or 2v2. There's definitely room for both to exist.

I was in the PSAS beta. It felt almost identical to Smash Bros except for the ridiculous scoring system.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#13lgiPosted 11/21/2012 5:48:33 PM(edited)
SmartMan72 posted...
Competition? I didnt know you could steal an original idea, make a game with that idea, and that game would be marked as competition to the original idea. Huh.

You learn somethin new every day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighters_Megamix

What original idea exactly?
#14Phange 2Posted 11/21/2012 5:48:51 PM
Power Stone 2 is my favorite Smash-like.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#15Sylar100Posted 11/21/2012 5:49:24 PM
I tried the beta, i didn't like it since all it came down to was get your super up and use super to kills. Wasn't fun
#16hypermoePosted 11/21/2012 5:50:09 PM
SmartMan72 posted...
Competition? I didnt know you could steal an original idea, make a game with that idea, and that game would be marked as competition to the original idea. Huh.

You learn somethin new every day.

i really hope you know that Smash Bros in itself isnt all that original to begin with. The only thing original for the game/series is that its the first to bring in "Nintendo" character to brawl out. Which if generalized isnt all that original since Street Fighter Alpha i believe had characters from different games but same series for that game like having Final Fight characters.

Just saying...
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#17Pkshootout13Posted 11/21/2012 5:51:13 PM
ColorfulColors posted...
Terotrous posted...

It doesn't really play that much like Smash Bros. Where Smash is mostly a 1v1 game, PSAS is best in FFA or 2v2. There's definitely room for both to exist.

Smash is a 1v1? In both games I get like 2 or 3 friends and we beat the hell out of each other.

1v1 final destination, NO ITEMS, 5 stock!!! Or if you don't want to be real serious it's an excellent party game. Competition to see who's best, 1v1. To play for fun, 3-4 players.
#18ColorfulColors(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 5:51:22 PM
Phange 2 posted...
Terotrous posted...

I was in the PSAS beta. It felt almost identical to Smash Bros except for the ridiculous scoring system.

I LOVED the level up system. Gathering up so much power and decimating your opponent. SO MUCH FUN.
---
sonic777 desperate to make me mad.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#19Hylian88Posted 11/21/2012 5:52:27 PM
Playstation All-Stars is a joke :/.
---
Courage is not the absence of fear, but the strength to do what is right in the face of it.
#20ColorfulColors(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 5:55:00 PM
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here

Could someone help me with this?

Either its shootsmack or Igi.

If its shootsmack is he saying something stupid?
Or is it Igi saying i'm a liar or a fanboi?

Someone answer.
---
sonic777 desperate to make me mad.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000