Has your Wii U frozen?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Has your Wii U frozen?
3 years ago#11
apparently the solution is to turn off the wifi.

now since there isnt a option to do this you have to delete wifi info. i havnt seen any freezes after i did it so now im waiting for a patch.
PSN: Adrian396
XBL: Prime Legacy Nintendo ID: Apocalypse
3 years ago#12
It froze twice one right after the other in Nintendo Land the second day I had it, and has worked perfectly ever since.
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
3 years ago#13
ya its the wifi ethier keep it off or change to english only in verse and land
3 years ago#14
only time i've really gotten good freezes is when i plugged in an hdd that the wii u reconized and formated, but until i put that hdd on a y cable it would freeze a lot.
The hdd, if your using one that isn't getting enough power, will cause freezes until it does. get enough power.
3 years ago#15
Once during splitscreen Mario. Good to hear they're gonna patch it.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
3 years ago#16
Just once, when going between menus in the Mii Maker. It was an easy fix, if a tad bit disheartening.
Twilight Sparkle is best pony.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510
3 years ago#17
No problems yet. Still downloading the update.
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
3 years ago#18
Yes during the update it was almost done and it froze with a buzz sound had to unplug it and now redown loading the 5 gig patch
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious
3 years ago#19
Once in Nintendo land.
3 years ago#20
Mine has also frozen 5 times (and needed to be unplugged). Two times while starting up NSMB and three times on the menus. Hope that patch really is coming soon.
"I think about us lying, lying on a beach somewhere. I think about us diving, diving off a rock, into another moment"
3DS FC: 5327-0898-0358
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Has your Wii U frozen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived