Gamespot declares war on the WiiU

#11Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 11/21/2012 7:33:16 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Been reading various reviews and commentary about the WiiU, and while I generally like gamespot for reviews, they seem to have launched an all out war on the WiiU.

Typical nintendo fanboy overreaction thinking everybody has it out for nintendo, despite having no proof, or logical explanation why.

Read the rest of my post.

What I see is them reporting about Nintendos poor launch, and poor launch lineup. You of course call this "war" so I say:

Typical nintendo fanboy overreaction thinking everybody has it out for nintendo, despite having no proof, or logical explanation why.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#12SexPantherPandaPosted 11/21/2012 7:33:22 PM
Of course a gaming website doesn't like it so there anti-nintendo this is why fanboys are worse then haters.
#13Stefan1277Posted 11/21/2012 7:35:12 PM
Well, they do have it out for nintendo. Look at yourselves. You don't own a Wii U, have no plans to own one, but decide to spend your night trolling this board just to make damn sure people see that you dislike it. That's a very profound hatred for a company. And you guys call nintendo fan childish lol.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#141shadetail1Posted 11/21/2012 7:37:17 PM
^^ Which is why I have them on my ignore list. They're a waste of time. And, you know, if everyone else also ignored them, rather than constantly give them the attention they want, they would shut up and go away. That's the thing about trolls: they're just trying to bait you into giving them attention. And you folks are letting them succeed.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#15jungfreud(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 7:37:38 PM
Sylar100 posted...
http://www.gamespot.com/features/the-shortcomings-of-the-wii-u-hardware-6400507/?tag=Topslot%3bWiiUHardware%3bTheShortcomingsOfTheW

It's a good article, no reason to hate them for the truth

I referred to that article multiple times in my original post, and no, I do not believe it is a "good" article. It is a silly and overly critical article that focuses on so called "failings" which were never promised or even hinted at. A WiFi gamepad that would allow portable play throughout your home? A multitouch screen (this guy wants to replace his IPAD?) USB3.0 was never promised, and is not yet the industry standard (I bought a mid range laptop this year that only has one 3.0 port). The transfer process from your Wii is far less complicated than any number of procedures required to move data from your xbox or PS3.

My favorite line is this " Is it unrealistic to expect Nintendo to do more than simply innovate?" Because this console didn't include every piece of cutting edge tech and over deliver on every feature (at half the price the PS3 launched at, natch) it is apparently some kind of failure?
#16deadpool_legendPosted 11/21/2012 7:38:47 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Been reading various reviews and commentary about the WiiU, and while I generally like gamespot for reviews, they seem to have launched an all out war on the WiiU.

TC just explained in like three paragraphs. If you don't agree, cool, but they most certainly provided an explanation.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#17teehee23Posted 11/21/2012 7:38:56 PM
Stefan1277 posted...
Well, they do have it out for nintendo. Look at yourselves. You don't own a Wii U, have no plans to own one, but decide to spend your night trolling this board just to make damn sure people see that you dislike it. That's a very profound hatred for a company. And you guys call nintendo fan childish lol.

I plan on getting a Wii U for my cousins for XMAS (with Mario and Blops2) and one for myself once Sups Mario Galaxy part 3 (three) is released.

Do not mind!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#18Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 11/21/2012 7:38:57 PM

I do own a wii u.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#19BurgerTime79Posted 11/21/2012 7:39:00 PM
SexPantherPanda posted...
Of course a gaming website doesn't like it so there anti-nintendo this is why fanboys are worse then haters.

Of course someone makes a comment about a gaming website being negative towards a system, so you automatically assume it's fanboys.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#20Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 11/21/2012 7:39:36 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

TC just explained in like three paragraphs. If you don't agree, cool, but they most certainly provided an explanation.

---