Gamespot declares war on the WiiU

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Gamespot declares war on the WiiU

User Info: BIGFELLAH26

BIGFELLAH26
4 years ago#71
ColorfulColors posted...
ZombieAkane posted...
lmao, Wii U is a failure.

The truth hurts, doesn't it, Nintenbots?

You failed so hard at trolling you can't even get then insult right. lmao, your post is a failure.

I agree with this. The truth hurts doesn't it ZombieAkane.
"Cause they are going back to give it a 3 so you guys can french-kiss each other in victory all night" CrimsonGear80.

User Info: Virtue777

Virtue777
4 years ago#72
o.O

As an avid Xbox 360, PS3, PC and Wii U gamer, I still cannot understand why so many people are so antagonistic towards the Wii U. It's a fantastic system.
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382

User Info: doraemonllh1989

doraemonllh1989
4 years ago#73
Virtue777 posted...
o.O

As an avid Xbox 360, PS3, PC and Wii U gamer, I still cannot understand why so many people are so antagonistic towards the Wii U. It's a fantastic system.

They just trolling,including me;)
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)

User Info: superbot400

superbot400
4 years ago#74
Virtue777 posted...
o.O

Because they have low expectation of the console, it's getting lower by the second.

At the end it was obvious that Nintendo Wii U wasn't trying to be a PC machine. It was trying more or less to be a casual gaming device. Bring things in the table that PC machine cannot really market by itself.
http://spinsulin.freeforums.org/the-fantastic-four-respect-thread-t4436.html, my huge ass respect thread. You won't see it.

User Info: Carpetfluff

Carpetfluff
4 years ago#75
And yet they gave Nintendoland, which would probably be an easy title to bag on if you were of a mind to, an incredibly positive review. Conspiracy theories huh? Gamespot have graded a good number of new releases under the curve lately; whatever is going on over there it doesn't seem aimed at Nintendo specifically.

User Info: sonic777

sonic777
4 years ago#76
They are by far the outlier with their 4.5?

Huh.

EGM: 5.5
As much as I'd love to heap praise on ZombiU for a smashing debut on a console that needed a good proof-of-concept, it ultimately comes off as a game that tried to get there the easy way-and failed.

Game Informer: 5.0

Gamers eager for a new experience tailored to the Wii U likely have their eyes on ZombiU. It shows off nearly every feature of Nintendo's new hardware, but the sum of these parts is a horrifying Frankenstein's Monster.

IGN

ZombiU has so many great ideas from looting with the Wii U GamePad to permadeath to its spooky setting, but none of them grow into a great game.

They must be out to get Nintendo too.

User Info: banjo kazooie

banjo kazooie
4 years ago#77
Gamespot is ****, and they proved that back when they fired a guy for giving a bad review to a game which a publisher had... Ahem... Paid for a lot of advertising space for on the website.
*(int *)nullptr = 0;
http://me.veekun.com/blog/2012/04/09/php-a-fractal-of-bad-design/

User Info: superbot400

superbot400
4 years ago#78
sonic777 posted...
They are by far the outlier with their 4.5?

Huh.

EGM: 5.5
As much as I'd love to heap praise on ZombiU for a smashing debut on a console that needed a good proof-of-concept, it ultimately comes off as a game that tried to get there the easy way-and failed.

Game Informer: 5.0

Gamers eager for a new experience tailored to the Wii U likely have their eyes on ZombiU. It shows off nearly every feature of Nintendo's new hardware, but the sum of these parts is a horrifying Frankenstein's Monster.

IGN

ZombiU has so many great ideas from looting with the Wii U GamePad to permadeath to its spooky setting, but none of them grow into a great game.

They must be out to get Nintendo too.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/zombiu/critic-reviews
but....the reviews are mixed.
http://spinsulin.freeforums.org/the-fantastic-four-respect-thread-t4436.html, my huge ass respect thread. You won't see it.

User Info: Kurama2

Kurama2
4 years ago#79
The Wii-U is an awful system with awful hardware, deal with it.
Leaf

User Info: sonic777

sonic777
4 years ago#80
It doesn't matter.

4.5 being an outlier implies that no one gave ZombiU a review of anywhere close to 4.5 also.

And that simply isn't the case.

This whole topic gets destroyed by that one piece of information.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Gamespot declares war on the WiiU

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived