Nintendo is done

#1DaLastBossPosted 11/21/2012 9:48:58 PM
I read that Nintendo is actually selling the Wii U at a loss
Also the Wii U is not selling as fast as it should be (plenty of stores here in NYC still have them in stock)
The 3DS is not doing so well either
Bad reviews
Too similar to the Wii

Nintendo really messed up with this new console

Do you think Nintendo is done with consoles? Or do you truly believe that the Wii U will make Nintendo a top player in the market again (like with the Wii)
#2Chenmaster2Posted 11/21/2012 9:49:22 PM
The 3DS is doing great actually.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2451-4503-4086
Monkey Hug! XP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu9-I3AMu0g
#3BurgerTime79Posted 11/21/2012 9:50:04 PM
I think people need to stop making topics strictly for the purpose of repeating doom and gloom and getting under the skin of the people who want to legitimately talk about their system.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#4SoljahPosted 11/21/2012 9:50:11 PM
nice statistics....lol.

You keep saying that word, I don't think it means what you think it means.
---
Your Friendly Monster Hunter Soljah
http://i.imgur.com/BzYfm.jpg
#5Sega_Saturn09Posted 11/21/2012 9:50:22 PM
Go pound sand Troll
---
KILLER INSTINCT 3! Someday......
#61shadetail1Posted 11/21/2012 9:50:53 PM
Chenmaster2 posted...
The 3DS is doing great actually.

And so far, so is the WiiU. None in stock anywhere here in Silicon Valley, CA. Every store is sold out.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#7BuretsuPosted 11/21/2012 9:52:25 PM
DaLastBoss posted...
Also the Wii U is not selling as fast as it should be (plenty of stores here in NYC still have them in stock)
The 3DS is not doing so well either
Bad reviews
Too similar to the Wii

Nintendo really messed up with this new console

Do you think Nintendo is done with consoles? Or do you truly believe that the Wii U will make Nintendo a top player in the market again (like with the Wii)

Wii U is selling for a loss... a loss that can be made up through buying one single Wii U game.
Plenty of stores are sold out, and with Black Friday coming up, there are going to be even more people buying the Wii U.
The 3DS is doing better than its only competition, the PS Vita.
Reviews are mixed. Most of the bad reviews are of the shoddy ports like Arkham City, while the first-party games are getting generally good reviews.
The Wii outsold all of its competition, so the Wii U will probably be similar to the Wii in that department, yes.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#8teehee23Posted 11/21/2012 9:53:29 PM
I don't know if Wii U will be #1 and have as much success at Wii but Nintendo will never be 'done'. They make games that appeal to younger gamers and my cousins always want to play the latest Mario game.

Plus games like Sups Mario Galaxy 2 made me buy a Wii and 3DS is the first portable system I owned since Sega Nomad.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#9DarkAdonis123Posted 11/21/2012 9:53:36 PM
DaLastBoss posted...

Everyone sells their system at a loss. They make it up with software and accessories. Could you at least make sure you know what you're talking about before making a thread showcasing your ignorance?
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#10rbowlPosted 11/21/2012 9:53:44 PM
the system did sell out at launch. they got another shipment in yesterday