The Harsh Reality of Wii U

#1uneedtowakeupPosted 11/22/2012 12:13:37 AM
Before you call me a troll, I have bought every Nintendo console and NES and N64 are my favs...

Anyway all the talk about Wii U has been about all the extra non gaming BS this thing can do.Unlike some of you who are hyporcrites, I have stayed true to our philosofy from back in the PSX/PS2 days. Remember all you fanbiys who said "who cares if the PS2 had a DVD player" well you guys have certaintly changed your tune!

- I don't need a bloody wecam
- I don't need a bloody TV remote
- I don't need a blody web brower
- I dont need TVii or whatver the heck its called
- I don't need Touch screen gaming. We have seen that on the DS already.
- Motion control? Sure its called but the WIi has already done that
- Hard drives, HDMI cables blah blah boring.
- Heck only 2 players can use the wiipad! WTF? Here's this so called amazing controller if you habe 3 friends, only half of you can experience it. Big fail.
- Weak hardware again..

So apart from being a 100 in 1 system full of non gaming features, what the heck is so good about the Wii U.

Theres' not even any AAA games on this thing!

Remembe the N64 launch window.

Hmm, lets see:

- Super Mario 64
- Wave Race 64
- Pilotwings 64
- Turok

The Wii doesn't even have 1 great 3D game

Ha face it, Wii U is a big fail so far.

I'm not happy, I've been waiting 6 years for this thing, but it's letdown all my expectations.
#2Baha05Posted 11/22/2012 12:14:55 AM
uneedtowakeup posted...
Ha face it, Wii U is a big fail so far.

I'm not happy, I've been waiting 6 years for this thing, but it's letdown all my expectations.

Give it time

/Topic
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#3BurgerTime79Posted 11/22/2012 12:18:00 AM
We don't care what systems you've owned.
The fact of the matter is, we're sick and tired of people making topics just to point out statistics, talk **** about the system, and insult the intelligence of the people who legitimately want to enjoy their system.

You're nitpicking, expecting AAA titles at launch, and announcing the system is a fail. That is trolling, and no amount of making claims of us in denial or refusing to look at "facts" is going to change that.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#4FatalyzePosted 11/22/2012 12:18:20 AM
This is riddled with so many spelling mistakes, I almost didn't finish reading. ALMOST... but anyway, like the poster above me said, give it some time. Sure, it wasn't a good launch at all, but later down the road, we may be in for something incredible.
#5grimms2Posted 11/22/2012 12:19:38 AM
Ok. Return it and enjoy your ps3, xbox 360, wii or PC. Zero care is given, about your dislike for this system. Which is great so far. In my opinion.
#6uneedtowakeup(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 12:19:43 AM
Hmm so not liking the Wii U = automatic troll. I see.

Just shows you how bad your judgment of others is.

I've been giving this thing so much time right from the first E3.

The truth is even Nintendo' cant make this thing sound exciting, because it isnt..
#7kamikaze135Posted 11/22/2012 12:23:29 AM
What's good about the Wii U? The idea of an HD Zelda, 3D Mario, and Metroid is good enough for me.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#8Baha05Posted 11/22/2012 12:24:00 AM
uneedtowakeup posted...
I've been giving this thing so much time right from the first E3.

The truth is even Nintendo' cant make this thing sound exciting, because it isnt..

Except they can make it exciting, but you are giving up far too early and you have no idea how the industry works. In terms of launches there is rarely an AAA title. At best you'll get maybe 5 good games and the rest are ok or lower.
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#9Robot_SoopaPosted 11/22/2012 12:30:07 AM(edited)
Except all those features ARE important now and just because you remember these hypothetical people who didn't care about these features didn't matter doesn't mean we are those people.

I could literally take your entire post and replace Wii U with any other console to ever be released and it would still come out the same.

It's an HD Nintendo console and that's why people bought it. Games.

You can't bash a console at launch for a lack of games. It's just stupid.
#10garen66Posted 11/22/2012 12:27:08 AM
I plan to use all of those features besides the webcam, so it fits my needs, plus the games look fun, and if the second screen on the DS is any indication, the gamepad will be a wonderful controller
---
PSN: proton_skeleton
3DS FC: 2449-5049-2466