Need your help with some decision-making (ZombiU)

#1Apex0913Posted 11/22/2012 12:58:48 AM
So i've been playing the game since launch, and I still haven't been able to put my finger on how I feel about it. It's fun, but it's not great. Lack of in-depth story and online multiplayer (Or even more extensive local multiplayer) kind of hurt it in my opinion. It does give me some scares, though, and I find it fun to play.

POINT OF THE STORY:
I have the opportunity to swap this game out for any other launch title I want.
I have AC3 (PS3)
I have ME3 (PS3)
I have not played Ninja Gaiden 2.

Do you guys think I should keep this game for the time being, or swap it out for another title? If so, which game?
Thanks for your help in advance.
I also posted this on the ZombiU board to get more opinions.
---
/-|<
3DS FC: 1375-7198-9439
#2MmaguyPosted 11/22/2012 1:03:31 AM
NSMBU is an amazing game. I can play a new Mario bros game and enjoy it a lot every single time, so can many, but there are a few people who have gotten tired of the genre (platforming). If you are not one of them, then this is a good switch.

I like ZombiU personally, don't really have any issues with it, but yeah, you can't ever go wrong with NSMBU unless you don't like platforming games.
#3nilesthebravePosted 11/22/2012 1:03:46 AM
Scribblenauts is a blast and you can really let your mind wander playing it.

New Super Mario Bros is pretty good too. It's nothing too terrible different, but I find those games always to be fun and somewhat challenging.

I have BLOPs2 but I've barely touched it, as I'm not really a fan of the series but I thought I'd give it a try and it is fun, I just have more fun games to be playing on the Wii U and if I want FPS I have far superior choices on PC.

I'd say the must have games are NSMBU, ZombiU, Scribblenauts and Nintendoland. I've heard great things about Sonic, but i haven't played it.
---
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth.-Benamingaska
#4nonexistingheroPosted 11/22/2012 1:09:49 AM
Well, if it's not your kind of game, then it's just not. Anyhow:

--> NG3: Check board for impressions of fans of how it comes to the original and the earlier game. Game that's meant to be replayed, so if you're the kind who only plays games once, don't bother with it.

NSMBU & Nintendo Land: Great multiplayer titles. NSMBU is also a solid platformer for single player. Best enjoyed if you have some others to play with though (local only).

Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Best version of the game. If you're looking for a good fighting game, this is a good choice.

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed: Seems to be pretty great. It's the best kart game that isn't Mario Kart, does enough to be different from the Mario Kart games and depending on someone's preference, they might like it more. Also, budget price I think ($40).

Might also want to look into Nano Assault Neo if you like twin-stick shooters. And it's just jaw-dropping to look at. Great game for showing off your hardware, plays simple as well, costs only $10 on Eshop, I think.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.