Anyone buy Trine 2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone buy Trine 2?

User Info: Storm83

Storm83
4 years ago#1
If so how is it on the Wii U? I have it for the pc but also wanted to know how it looks visually compared to the pc? Thanks for any help in advance!

User Info: neojames

neojames
4 years ago#2
I was going to since I have it on the pc as well but when I saw the price at 59.99 I was shocked. I'll wait for a price drop for this game.

User Info: Kourama

Kourama
4 years ago#3
neojames posted...
I was going to since I have it on the pc as well but when I saw the price at 59.99 I was shocked. I'll wait for a price drop for this game.

I bought for $19.99. What e-shop are you looking at?

User Info: OrangeSchweese

OrangeSchweese
4 years ago#4
neojames posted...

If you are serious, that is absolute robbery...

User Info: neojames

neojames
4 years ago#5
now that makes more sense !
tx man now I know where to get it!

how long did the download take and can you play off play? (gamepad only)

It was bestbuy online
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/miscellaneous-trine-2-directors-cut-nintendo-wii-u-do-not-use/10207447.aspx?path=4cafc3e03c7cc4f85b0c74708d1d3ef5en02

User Info: Kourama

Kourama
4 years ago#6
Unfortunately I can't tell you anymore than that because the second time I went to check download management my Wii U froze at the loading screen.

I could not turn it off so I unplugged it and it wouldn't turn back on, and yesterday I shipped my Wii U to Nintendo for repairs. I doubt you will encounter my problems as plenty of others have downloaded games and played them without issue.

User Info: blinkfreak

blinkfreak
4 years ago#7
neojames posted...

It is $20. It is $20 on PS3 without DLC and probably the same on 360.

Storm83
4 years ago#8
Ok thank you guys for the responses. The reason I am asking is there is a playthrough on IGN I believe it was and they said it looks gorgeous but not as nice as the PC and its actually missing some lighting. I was just curious if this is true or if you can say its the best version out since it has DLC etc. I am contemplating buying this for $20 or just heading down to Kmart to buy NSMB U so I have a game to play today. Thanks again

Storm83
4 years ago#9
neojames to answer your question yes I have read on multiple places on the net that you can play on just the gamepad!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone buy Trine 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived