At least wii u is about games. 720 is just another pc. Read

#11Enigma149Posted 11/22/2012 6:12:13 AM
aredd007 posted...
All this talk about Nintendo being about gameplay, but all I see is garbage like ZombiU. The launch titles for the Wii U are the worst ever for any console. I guess Nintendo consoles can't get good games nor good graphics. What can they do well? Oh yea, come up with gimmicks.

"Garbage like Zombie U"

1) Zombie U is an Ubisoft game, not a Nintendo game.

2) Zombie U currently enjoys an aggregate rating of 73. This score is being held down by a single negative review from GameSpot, a website notorious for its horrible reviewing skills.

3) You obviously haven't been gaming very long - these are some of the best launch titles for any console.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#12Enigma149Posted 11/22/2012 6:15:42 AM
shootsmack posted...
Nintendo does not deliver on games any more, which is why you had had Portable Mario released twice for Wii systems in the last 5 months, plus Nintendoland which is a slap in the face.

"Portable Mario released twice for Wii systems in the last 5 months..."

This alone shows your ignorance

"...plus Nintendoland which is a slap in the face."

In what way?
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
#13JonbazookabozPosted 11/22/2012 6:28:52 AM
aredd007 posted...
All this talk about Nintendo being about gameplay, but all I see is garbage like ZombiU. The launch titles for the Wii U are the worst ever for any console. I guess Nintendo consoles can't get good games nor good graphics. What can they do well? Oh yea, come up with gimmicks.

Have you played Zombie u? Its better than every 1st party ps3 game since uncharted 3 and gow. Where is the ps3 quality releases? None at launch 2-3 in middle of its cycle and all but nothing since. I enjoyed zombie u more than any other exclusive game on ps3 with the exception of unchar2&3 and gow. And its Day 1 for wii u.
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#14AalviPosted 11/22/2012 6:31:09 AM
aredd007 posted...

I really don't think you know of past game systems launch titles

It's why I avoid launch for every system since there is nothing. This has crap but unfortunately crap I had on ps3, but still a really good lineup.
---
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile
#15shootsmackPosted 11/22/2012 6:33:44 AM
Enigma149 posted...
shootsmack posted...
Nintendo does not deliver on games any more, which is why you had had Portable Mario released twice for Wii systems in the last 5 months, plus Nintendoland which is a slap in the face.

In what way?

Portable Mario should not cost more than $30 in this day and age. It is just simply not worth the money, and Nintendo couldn't even be bothered to drop Blue and Yellow Toad Support.

Nintendoland is an unfinished Demo Disc that would have come in a magazine in the 90's.
Now you get the privilege of paying for a multiplayer with unfinished mutliplayer components! And sloppy toss_away minigames!
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#16Hawke0Posted 11/22/2012 6:37:37 AM
aredd007 posted...

What...
No, it's not worth wasting my time. Carry on, you D-bag in gamer's clothing.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
"Red Steel 2 is not a sword fighting simulator, it is a badass simulator."-Sean Colleli
#17Enigma149Posted 11/22/2012 6:52:01 AM(edited)
shootsmack posted...
Enigma149 posted...
shootsmack posted...

In what way?

Portable Mario should not cost more than $30 in this day and age. It is just simply not worth the money, and Nintendo couldn't even be bothered to drop Blue and Yellow Toad Support.

Again, you bring up "Portable Mario". What do you mean by that?

Oh - you're talking about the New Super Mario Bros. games. Well, you seem to have your facts mixed up:

1) The Nintendo 3DS is not a "Wii system", so stop saying it is.

2) New Super Mario Bros. U was actually received rather well - it has an aggregate review score of 82, and some prominent websites (such as IGN) gave it scores above 90. Do you think the game'd be getting these scores if people thought it wasn't worth $30?

3) Even if it was a "portable Mario" game, the going-rate for portable games is $40, not $30, so...yeah. Even if you were right, you'd be wrong.

4) "Nintendo couldn't even be bothered to drop Blue and Yellow Toad Support." - So, dropping support for something would make it worth more in your eyes. Why not take out Luigi as well? That ought to put on a couple more bucks.

Nintendoland is an unfinished Demo Disc that would have come in a magazine in the 90's.
Now you get the privilege of paying for a multiplayer with unfinished mutliplayer components! And sloppy toss_away minigames!

I hate to point this out, but this "unfinished Demo Disc" currently has an aggregate review score of 76. I suppose that means every game with an aggregate score of less-than-or-equal-to 76 sucks? PlayStation All Stars, Resident Evil 6, Call of Duty: Declassified, LittleBigPlanet Karting, Doom 3: BFG...do these all suck, too?

Nevermind the fact that most people who play Nintendoland say it is a good experience, and certainty worth however much it cost in the Deluxe Bundle.

But you're a troll - or, at least, a fanboy of one of the competing systems. I don't expect you to see logic.

*edit*
Wait a minute...shootsmack...I've heard that name before! Now, where was it?

Oh yeah - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64310337?page=3

You're the guy who kept ranting on about Blue and Yellow Toad support while claiming the Vita could run a Mario game at 1080p, even though its resolution is only 540p. The guy who cowardly backed out of an account bet after realizing he would lose. That was you!

You're also the guy who claimed here - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-/64311675 - that you couldn't get Batman to do something, even though you've made it quite clear you do not own a Wii U
---
#18MegagunstarmanPosted 11/22/2012 6:51:31 AM
The 720 is a weak PC without the freedoms PC offers.

With no exclusives, there is no reason to get one.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#19Xeeh_BitzPosted 11/22/2012 6:52:24 AM
Enigma149 posted...
aredd007 posted...

"Garbage like Zombie U"

2) Zombie U currently enjoys an aggregate rating of 73. This score is being held down by a single negative review from GameSpot, a website notorious for its horrible reviewing skills.

3) You obviously haven't been gaming very long - these are some of the best launch titles for any console.

1 score is not going to kill it like that

10 reviews, 9 100 scores and 1 zero score still = 90

See how that score of 0 really did not drop the score that much

So Gamespot is not the only review site that thinks the game sucks
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#20Enigma149Posted 11/22/2012 6:54:42 AM(edited)
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Enigma149 posted...
aredd007 posted...

"Garbage like Zombie U"

1 score is not going to kill it like that

10 reviews, 9 100 scores and 1 zero score still = 90

See how that score of 0 really did not drop the score that much

So Gamespot is not the only review site that thinks the game sucks

Sorry, I was going based off of Metacritic's criteria for a "Negative" review. There happens to be only one of those:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/zombiu

Besides, this one score doesn't need to drop the aggregate by much - only 2 points. For some reason, once that yellow square turns green, everyone thinks the game is a godsend.
---