At least wii u is about games. 720 is just another pc. Read

#21IcedEarthaholicPosted 11/22/2012 7:54:05 AM
^ Yeah, this guy you're arguing with strikes me as being like most tea partiers. Talks smack and when presented with logic retreads their rhetoric until their bluff is called, then retreats.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#22emagdnEPosted 11/22/2012 7:56:43 AM
3) You obviously haven't been gaming very long - these are some of the best launch titles for any console.

yeah, a second NSMBWii rehash, Red Steel Zombie Edition, and poorly ported year old games are TOTALLY the best launch titles ever! uh huh!

so much better than N64's launch! Super Mario 64?! pfft! that game was revolutionary, and totally not a rehash of a Mario game that was just released a few months ago that was a rehash of another Mario game! it didn't recycle ANYTHING! what the ****?! where did Nintendo get off on actually making an actual effort and building a game completely from scratch and explored the at the time completely new concept of 3-D platforming?!

or how about that SNES? it launched with a SMB made from scratch instead of just recycling things from SMB3! man, Nintendo used to be such a BAD company! not like the GOOD company they are today!.....
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#23shootsmackPosted 11/22/2012 7:59:27 AM
Enigma149 posted...
shootsmack posted...
Enigma149 posted...
shootsmack posted...
Nintendo does not deliver on games any more, which is why you had had Portable Mario released twice for Wii systems in the last 5 months, plus Nintendoland which is a slap in the face.

"Portable Mario released twice for Wii systems in the last 5 months..."

This alone shows your ignorance

"...plus Nintendoland which is a slap in the face."

In what way?

Portable Mario should not cost more than $30 in this day and age. It is just simply not worth the money, and Nintendo couldn't even be bothered to drop Blue and Yellow Toad Support.

Again, you bring up "Portable Mario". What do you mean by that?

Oh - you're talking about the New Super Mario Bros. games. Well, you seem to have your facts mixed up:

1) The Nintendo 3DS is not a "Wii system", so stop saying it is.

2) New Super Mario Bros. U was actually received rather well - it has an aggregate review score of 82, and some prominent websites (such as IGN) gave it scores above 90. Do you think the game'd be getting these scores if people thought it wasn't worth $30?

3) Even if it was a "portable Mario" game, the going-rate for portable games is $40, not $30, so...yeah. Even if you were right, you'd be wrong.

4) "Nintendo couldn't even be bothered to drop Blue and Yellow Toad Support." - So, dropping support for something would make it worth more in your eyes. Why not take out Luigi as well? That ought to put on a couple more bucks.

Nintendoland is an unfinished Demo Disc that would have come in a magazine in the 90's.
Now you get the privilege of paying for a multiplayer with unfinished mutliplayer components! And sloppy toss_away minigames!

I hate to point this out, but this "unfinished Demo Disc" currently has an aggregate review score of 76. I suppose that means every game with an aggregate score of less-than-or-equal-to 76 sucks? PlayStation All Stars, Resident Evil 6, Call of Duty: Declassified, LittleBigPlanet Karting, Doom 3: BFG...do these all suck, too?

Nevermind the fact that most people who play Nintendoland say it is a good experience, and certainty worth however much it cost in the Deluxe Bundle.

But you're a troll - or, at least, a fanboy of one of the competing systems. I don't expect you to see logic.

Portable Mario designates the scope and depth of the games, as well as the shared features between it and the original title in the series. (Referring to NSMB2 and NSMBU as "Wii games" is dismissive parlance meant to indicate my disdain for this lack of difference.) Portable Mario also designates the lack of content, as there are many games for $20 (and less) that offer similar content, and more of it. And these are on other systems as well as content delivery services.

Nintendoland is a lame game for people who do not know any better. Developer support limits alternative choices on the system, any other developer would sell this as a budget title out of a bin at Wal-Mart. Rational adults do not choose to take Nintendoland seriously. It is a child's title, but it's status and release strategy STRESS hat this will be the norm for the system. It's your choice if you would rather use a Little Tyke's Workbench instead of a real one.

And for the record, I'm more excited about the yellow toad. His motion capture must have been extensive, and it is clear the actors responsible nailed his part. Blue toad fans can suck it.
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#24Enigma149Posted 11/22/2012 8:00:50 AM
I edited the post. I'm not going to be bothered with responding to your post until you've responded to all of mine.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#25ssj_duelistPosted 11/22/2012 8:01:30 AM
So the Wii U has out-of-date hardware and the 720 is a glorified PC?

Sony are so happy right now I'm sure. They can give gamers what they want knowing the others cannot.
#26shootsmackPosted 11/22/2012 8:03:15 AM
The worst part is that your quoted scores do not reflect a positivity befitting the vindication of the console that you wished to convey.

If anything, the lower average of scoring reflects the sentiments I have conveyed as being valid issues.

Nintendo last released a real game in 2010, with Galaxy 2.
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#27MasterZhulPosted 11/22/2012 8:33:15 AM
I used to play nothing but 360. I loved it. However the new dashboard makes it clear that Microsoft does not care about gaming. They care about stuffing advertisements down our throats and cluttering the dash to the point where you have to play where's waldo with it to find your games. I expect their next console to follow this same disgusting trend. It is a shame honestly.
#28aredd007Posted 11/22/2012 12:31:38 PM
Enigma149 posted...
aredd007 posted...
All this talk about Nintendo being about gameplay, but all I see is garbage like ZombiU. The launch titles for the Wii U are the worst ever for any console. I guess Nintendo consoles can't get good games nor good graphics. What can they do well? Oh yea, come up with gimmicks.

"Garbage like Zombie U"

1) Zombie U is an Ubisoft game, not a Nintendo game.

2) Zombie U currently enjoys an aggregate rating of 73. This score is being held down by a single negative review from GameSpot, a website notorious for its horrible reviewing skills.

3) You obviously haven't been gaming very long - these are some of the best launch titles for any console.

1) It was made for Nintendo so it's a Nintendo game. I
2) When is 73/100 a good rating? You must have low standards but you are used to that since you still like nintendo.
3) Best launch titles? All I see is a decent rehashed mario game and nothing else.
#29JonnyBigBossPosted 11/22/2012 12:39:13 PM
You mean another crummy PC, right? The PS4 and Xbox 720 WILL be inferior PCs.
---
www.gamerevolution.com
Steam & Nintendo ID: JonnyBigBoss
#30AalviPosted 11/22/2012 9:50:20 PM
aredd007 posted...
Enigma149 posted...
aredd007 posted...
All this talk about Nintendo being about gameplay, but all I see is garbage like ZombiU. The launch titles for the Wii U are the worst ever for any console. I guess Nintendo consoles can't get good games nor good graphics. What can they do well? Oh yea, come up with gimmicks.

"Garbage like Zombie U"

1) Zombie U is an Ubisoft game, not a Nintendo game.

2) Zombie U currently enjoys an aggregate rating of 73. This score is being held down by a single negative review from GameSpot, a website notorious for its horrible reviewing skills.

1) It was made for Nintendo so it's a Nintendo game. I
2) When is 73/100 a good rating? You must have low standards but you are used to that since you still like nintendo.
3) Best launch titles? All I see is a decent rehashed mario game and nothing else.

73 isn't low standard, you standard is quite possibly impossible to meet. I'm willing to bet since you referred to the Mario game as rehashed that your so called high-standard games are most likely rehashes but you either dont notice or ignore it.

Very few games deserve a 9 or a 10 yet a bunch of "rehashes" get those kind of scores. Did you know that a score given by a reviewer does not "actually" reflect the quality and content of a given title? And did you know all of that is actually opinion and merely subjective? Did you know that reviewers tend to favour upon games that are highly popular and companies that are willing to pay to get good scores? Do you know why? Because sadly people(many people) base their purchasing habits on the word of others. This is exactly why something wii offered for the family exploded in sales and why games like COD tend to sell the way they do consistently and even though they are "rehashes", each future title still gets good scores.
---
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile