At least wii u is about games. 720 is just another pc. Read

#31Stefan1277Posted 11/22/2012 8:51:55 PM
I think every and all topics about Xbox 720 and PS4 should not be addressed here.

On the other hand, I can certainly believe that. They Skynet like "all products working on windows 8 interconected" leads to believe that the next xbox will indeed be sort of like a glorified tablet.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#32ElectricMolePosted 11/22/2012 8:53:22 PM
knightimex posted...

Go ahead and enjoy your poor man's PC.

I'll be enjoying my wii u.

Uhhh. anyone else see the funny in that sentence combo? tc is a barrel of laughs as always. ^_^
---
http://youtu.be/NB9ea_xWexM
Let's Get to the Top!
#33dscube79Posted 11/22/2012 8:53:27 PM
zombie u isn't garbage, alot of people liked it,,, its so hardcore !!! something R.E lost since RE 2,1,0
---
Wii60
#34LordBowserPosted 11/22/2012 8:57:21 PM
aredd007 posted...
All this talk about Nintendo being about gameplay, but all I see is garbage like ZombiU. The launch titles for the Wii U are the worst ever for any console. I guess Nintendo consoles can't get good games nor good graphics. What can they do well? Oh yea, come up with gimmicks.

Tons of third party developers releasing amazing games for the Wii U on launch with special features... yeah, they clearly suck. Who the hell would ever play CoD ,Batman Arkham city, or any of these other terrible games. Oh, wait.

But seriously, I like the New Super Mario Bros. series, and Nintendoland looks promising. What I'm really excited about is Pikmin 3, and frankly I am a little disappointed it was pushed back, but that just means that Nintendo still cares more about quality than quick cash. I approve. And it makes me look forward to it all the more, along with every other title on the way.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#35Newbie00Posted 11/22/2012 8:57:57 PM
Completely off topic, TC.

Please don't spam the board with nonsense like this.
---
Sokar, Eliot... lay off Tony. I can vouch for him. He's a top lad and a massive PS3 supporter. He's not an enemy here. - SomnusNemoris on the Sony Defense Force
#36uneedtowakeupPosted 11/22/2012 9:00:18 PM
LOL ahhh OP blind as a bat.

Nintendo sint about the games anymore

Its about selling to the social/facebook crowd and forcing uiseless features on us we don't need.

Webcam
Tv Remote
Oh you can turn the tv and play still who give a fark
Miiverse
Tvii
Tablet controls

I'm right again!
#37ZhftnPosted 11/22/2012 9:04:41 PM
Stefan1277 posted...
I think every and all topics about Xbox 720 and PS4 should not be addressed here.

On the other hand, I can certainly believe that. They Skynet like "all products working on windows 8 interconected" leads to believe that the next xbox will indeed be sort of like a glorified tablet.

As someone who just sorta popped onto this board...
If people are going to come from entirely different boards to bash the Wii U on the basis that it's not their 360/PS3, I think the people here should be allowed to complain about other systems and "discuss" (using the term lightly here) why they think the Wii U will be superior.

Eh, but 2 cents can't really buy much these days, y'know?
---
Gamefaqs, where you're lucky if people read your entire topic title before answering, let alone your post. - JohnnyShred612
My gf: http://i.imgur.com/t7iFY.jpg
#38TheApd_ReturnsPosted 11/22/2012 9:10:26 PM(edited)
the 360 did one amazing thing: retro ports the right way (except for the Sega classics).

Perfect Dark XBLA is glorious and should be an example of how every cross-gen port or remake should be done.

XBLA cut some serious ground, presaged mobile app stores, and brought us alot of quality $10 titles that you wouldnt have normally seen outside of Steam.
#39Kazuya_80Posted 11/22/2012 9:07:49 PM
JonnyBigBoss posted...
You mean another crummy PC, right? The PS4 and Xbox 720 WILL be inferior PCs.

Except unlike PC's, they wount have poorly optimised console ports and still have games not available on PC.