I want a straight answer, is ZombiU good?

#1andizzle29662Posted 11/22/2012 12:35:10 PM
I read many reviews, now I want gamers opinions. Is it a good game? Is it scary?
---
I want to know if any of yall like me as a poster, let me know what you think! Hit me up via message
#2BuretsuPosted 11/22/2012 12:36:55 PM
If you're looking for a TRUE survival horror, where combat is finicky and often just plain not worth it, if you want to actually fear zombies and try to actively avoid them, if you're fine with the idea that your character can die, and you'll have to start a new one if that happens, you'll like ZombiU.

If you just want a game where you go around blowing the heads off of zombies with a shotgun while your character delivers snappy one-liners, you won't like ZombiU.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3LinetrixPosted 11/22/2012 12:39:45 PM
ZombiU is a FPS disguised as a survival horror game. It fails at both fronts. If you want a good FPS get Mass Effect. If you want a good survival horror type game, get Dead Space.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#4T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 11/22/2012 12:42:01 PM
Obviously disregard anything Linetrix says.

Anyway. Yes it's a good game, if you like survival horror.
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
IGN: CodenameFox
#5BuretsuPosted 11/22/2012 12:42:10 PM
Linetrix posted...
ZombiU is a FPS disguised as a survival horror game. It fails at both fronts. If you want a good FPS get Mass Effect. If you want a good survival horror type game, get Dead Space.

See what I mean about people expecting zombie shotgun brain splatter fun? They actually consider Dead Space to be survival horror!
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#6KoffSyrupPosted 11/22/2012 12:43:30 PM
Linetrix posted...

Ok, I'll say it. Mass Effect is not a first person shooter.
---
Too crazy for Boys town.Too much of a boy for crazy town.
#7WinsagePosted 11/22/2012 12:43:47 PM
The people who post on Miiverse seem to like it. In other words, the people who have played it like it.
#8LinetrixPosted 11/22/2012 12:43:49 PM
Buretsu posted...
Linetrix posted...

See what I mean about people expecting zombie shotgun brain splatter fun? They actually consider Dead Space to be survival horror!

Do tell what type of game it is.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#9chaos_sage0265Posted 11/22/2012 12:44:23 PM
Linetrix posted...

I just...I can't even fathom the stupidity of this post.

The idea that Mass Effect is a FPS
The idea that Mass Effect is good
The idea that Dead Space is a survival horror game...

The worst part is that people actually think this way.
---
"We will be remembered for this. White Wall."
#10BuretsuPosted 11/22/2012 12:44:55 PM
Linetrix posted...
Buretsu posted...
Linetrix posted...

Do tell what type of game it is.

It's an action game, where occasionally a monster will pop up and go "Arglebarglewargle".
---