I want a straight answer, is ZombiU good?

#21StickMen1090Posted 11/22/2012 1:50:31 PM
lin do you even own it?
#22LinetrixPosted 11/22/2012 1:51:22 PM
chaos_sage0265 posted...
Except it doesn't scare anyone over the age of 10. It's not a scary game. There is no shortage of supplies, there is no survival aspect. It is not survival horror.

Uhh, maybe you should stop playing games at babysitter difficulty. And ROFLMAO at you implying ZombiU is more scary. If Dead Space won't scare anyone over the age of 10, then no one over the age of 3 will get scared with ZombiU.

Dead Space 3 is going to be even worse. How about that forced co-op and cover system? If that's not enough, let's just give the enemies guns too!

Forced co-op? I do remind they saying the game will have a single player campaign. Please, post more. You're so clueless it's hilarious to watch.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#23BuretsuPosted 11/22/2012 1:51:41 PM
Linetrix posted...
Buretsu posted...
Jump scares =/= Horror

Correct. That's why ZombiU isn't a survival horror game. All it has is some lame jump scares. Unlike a real horror game like Dead Space.

Horror isn't horror, when you have tons of ammo and health packs and the only way the game can scare you is with the elements of surprise and cheap gore.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#24LinetrixPosted 11/22/2012 1:53:19 PM
Horror isn't horror, when you have tons of ammo and health packs

Yep, on harder difficulties you don't. ZombiU fails so much that it's said to be a walk in the park even though it doesn't offer you much ammo or health packs.

and the only way the game can scare you is with the elements of surprise and cheap gore.

Stop contradicting yourself? Didn't you say jump scares aren't horror? Hahahaha clueless drone is clueless.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#25NintendologicalPosted 11/22/2012 1:54:46 PM
Zombi U is good only if you have never played Left 4 Dead or own no system on which Dead Island is available.
---
Your uncle was so dumb he paid the full price of a new PS2 to rent it for a week? Your family tree must be a straight line" - Finlandia
#26StickMen1090Posted 11/22/2012 1:55:36 PM
Linetrix posted...

Yep, on harder difficulties you don't. ZombiU fails so much that it's said to be a walk in the park even though it doesn't offer you much ammo or health packs.

yet no one has beat survival mode
#27LinetrixPosted 11/22/2012 1:55:45 PM
Nintendological posted...
Zombi U is good only if you have never played Left 4 Dead or own no system on which Dead Island is available.

---
#28LinetrixPosted 11/22/2012 1:57:20 PM
StickMen1090 posted...
Linetrix posted...

yet no one has beat survival mode

I'm sure all the 3 people playing the game are too busy at their elementary schools.
---
#29chaos_sage0265Posted 11/22/2012 1:57:38 PM
Linetrix posted...
chaos_sage0265 posted...
Except it doesn't scare anyone over the age of 10. It's not a scary game. There is no shortage of supplies, there is no survival aspect. It is not survival horror.

Uhh, maybe you should stop playing games at babysitter difficulty. And ROFLMAO at you implying ZombiU is more scary. If Dead Space won't scare anyone over the age of 10, then no one over the age of 3 will get scared with ZombiU.

So where exactly did I imply ZombiU was scarier? Please point it out. I beg you. I want to know where I implied that. I only recall pointing out the absurdity of Dead Space being survival horror.

And lol at implying I haven't beaten Dead Space on hard. I would have bothered with Impossible if it weren't such a **** game. The only reason I even bothered playing it was because it was a $5 digital deal on Amazon and I was on vacation.

Forced co-op? I do remind they saying the game will have a single player campaign. Please, post more. You're so clueless it's hilarious to watch.

The game has a single player campaign with an AI partner. Again, you will always have a co-op partner by your side, which essentially removes any aspect of survival horror. See: Resident Evil 5 & 6.
---
"We will be remembered for this. White Wall."
#30jungfreudPosted 11/22/2012 1:58:05 PM
I think the level of trolling on this and the ZombiU forum should tell you it is actually a pretty good game, because a good game with some low review scores is like catnip for them.