Nintendo's last console? Yes or no?

#11jmichaelbpPosted 11/22/2012 3:18:31 PM
Nope.

And this topic is now about saying which game, is your game of the year for now.

Mine is The Walking Dead.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#12R0sal1naPosted 11/22/2012 3:20:05 PM
Nintendo ain't going nowhere. You should have figured that out 10 years ago.

Assuming you are that old, anyway.
---
Yes I'm Rosalina. Yes I'm Captain_Fetish's girlfriend. Got a problem with that?
#13SPDShadowRangerPosted 11/22/2012 3:22:09 PM
http://www.otakufreaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/nintendo-cycle.png

I really need to bookmark that.
#14Xeeh_BitzPosted 11/22/2012 3:22:21 PM
danielmaynard posted...
The Vita is doing much, much worse and Sony has been bleeding money for years. Is the Vita going to be Sony's last console? Lol.

Vita is not a console.

L2Definition
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#15TalicusPosted 11/22/2012 3:23:14 PM
idrc82 posted...
FearPotion posted...
Graphics are butt ugly, so yes this is it until Nintendo decides to use advance technology. Which they never will.

Isnt this the same arguement for the last few generations of.nintendo systems if not all? Nintendo... now doomed for well over 20 years.

But ... but... SEGA does what Nintendon't. Right?
Blast Processing is going to kick Nintendo's ass!
---
Please excuse me for my poor English.
Thank you.
#16GigaVoltsPosted 11/22/2012 3:23:26 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
danielmaynard posted...
The Vita is doing much, much worse and Sony has been bleeding money for years. Is the Vita going to be Sony's last console? Lol.

Vita is not a console.

L2Definition

Portable console is still a console.
---
The NEW GigaVolts Seal of Approval.
http://i.imgur.com/KH8u3.png
#17DGM09Posted 11/22/2012 3:26:05 PM
Yes. After this, I believe they will focus on Fisher-Price toys.
---
Bang.
#18asher1611Posted 11/22/2012 3:26:12 PM
The wii was their last console?

Or did they not say which wii?
#19NintendologicalPosted 11/22/2012 3:26:55 PM
Actually, I do believe this will be Nintendo's final platform. The Wii was a monstrous success for Nintendo, but the final years of the console's life were a real pain. Even when the GC and Nitnendo 64 were ailing in their waning years, Nintendo still made money. However, the Wii (and the 3DS) proved to be major factors in Nintendo reporting several losses over the past two years. If the Wii U fails to gain traction (or rather maintain a lead or strong position), it does not seem likely that Nitnendo can continue such an unsustainable business model. Unlike Sony or Microsoft, who have other divisions to offset losses, Nitnendo's sole source of revenue is the gaming sector. Nintendo could still make handhelds (which they currently dominate), but being a platform agnostic developer would greatly increase Nintendo's appeal.
---
Your uncle was so dumb he paid the full price of a new PS2 to rent it for a week? Your family tree must be a straight line" - Finlandia
#20squatch22Posted 11/22/2012 3:29:36 PM
Nintendological posted...
Nintendo reporting several losses over the past two years

Nope. 1 loss of about $500 last year.
Back to profit again this year.
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg