Nintendo's last console? Yes or no?

#81ViolentAbacusPosted 11/22/2012 9:36:51 PM
If this is Nintendo's last console, I'll eat my hat.
---
After watching the old legend of zelda, I hate the phrase, "Well Excuse me, Princess!"
#82leeko_linkPosted 11/22/2012 9:38:23 PM
No, if they screw up they'll probably manufacturer another one just to make up for it. Unless Nintendo run out of money or their games started sucking, that's when I'll say yes.
#83ajko000Posted 11/22/2012 10:09:48 PM
Y u no poll?

Eh, hard to say. If they step up their game, I hope the make another console.

If they don't, no.

If they move over to multi-plat and or at least PC (which I know will never happen, but meh) and allow other users to contribute to their games with mods and stuff, HELL YEAH!.
---
Nothing to see here, but the post below me sure looks suspicious.
#84Unbridled9Posted 11/22/2012 10:25:17 PM
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
PinkIcePop posted...
I'd say either last or second to last.

So many huge missteps...

How many "missteps" have they survived?

Virtual Boy
Cart based N64
GameCube mini discs and no online
Wii

Yeah it's like they want to lose money but just can't (other than last year with the 3DS)

N64 and Gamecube weren't failures so much as less successful than their counterparts. You don't need to be the top console to 'win'. Nintendo has always had a strong library of first-party exclusives that are of high quality. People complain about 'Milking Mario' and such, but it's RARE for a Mario game to get lower than a 7 and a LOT of Nintendo games end up being really unique and memorable.
---
If you love a person, it doesn't matter if they cheat.
If you love a person, you won't cheat.
#85LordBowserPosted 11/22/2012 10:30:29 PM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
This is now about whether this is a stupid topic. Yes or no?

Yes.

Yes.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#86TheApd_ReturnsPosted 11/22/2012 10:31:28 PM
dont know about nintendo, but what I do know is that if Sony keeps following the same direction theyve been going for the past 10 years, PS4 will be the last PS.
#87LordBowserPosted 11/22/2012 10:31:38 PM
On a serious note, Nintendo's first party titles alone will keep the system alive. You're crazy if you think otherwise.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#88uneedtowakeupPosted 11/22/2012 10:34:10 PM
"N64 and Gamecube weren't failures"

Please don't put these amazing N64 in the same sentence as the GC.

N64 should of done a lot better, but in the end did pretty good. Nearly everyone has heard of a Nintendo 64.

GC sold 11 million units less and is a huge flop haha.

Serves it right for having Nintendo's worst 1st party titles, worst mario game, worst mario game, and being purple.
#89TheZeldaFanPosted 11/22/2012 10:35:08 PM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
This is now about whether this is a stupid topic. Yes or no?

Yes.

Yes.
---
I made this name when I was a loser with no life. I wish I could change my name. ~gamecubeplayer