Do you think the Wii-U will ever get solid third party support

#1SaxonPosted 11/22/2012 8:51:27 PM
Or do you foresee it being just a console for Nintendo franchises just like every other console since the Gamecube?
#2hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/22/2012 8:54:53 PM(edited)
IF the new Sony and MS machines are as advanced as people say, then I would bet there will be a lot less 3rd party support well into the future. I say well into as it is somewhere around the 360 and PS3 levels so as long as they get games made for them, why not the Wii U?

If it sells well enough, I cannot see companies like EA and Activision not wanting to make cash off it. Didn't EA carry on making FIFA on PS2 for many years after most other support dried up?
---
Make adorable new, demon friends ... grr snarl
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/64267041 Don't worry .. it's Official!
#3kamikaze135Posted 11/22/2012 8:55:46 PM
Well, it's off to a pretty good start.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#4HitagiPosted 11/22/2012 8:58:30 PM
Best case scenario it will get support on par with Wii.
#5Starwars4JPosted 11/22/2012 9:01:17 PM
Saxon posted...
just like every other console since the Gamecube?

Of which there has only been one aside from the Wii U. That's some history there.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#6hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/22/2012 9:02:49 PM
Starwars4J posted...
Saxon posted...

Of which there has only been one aside from the Wii U. That's some history there.

So instead of answering his question, you got butthurt over his wording? Sweet deal.
---
Make adorable new, demon friends ... grr snarl
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/64267041 Don't worry .. it's Official!
#7Saxon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 9:03:17 PM
I'm still trying to decide if I want a Wii-U for Xmas since there is still some to be easily found on store shelves.
#8P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 11/22/2012 9:03:48 PM
*Looks at 3DS*

Yes...
---
Currently Playing: Shenmue2, NSMB2
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4
#9Starwars4JPosted 11/22/2012 9:06:27 PM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Starwars4J posted...
Saxon posted...

So instead of answering his question, you got butthurt over his wording? Sweet deal.

Where do you see any butthurt? I'm musing over the strange question he asked. It's like someone asking about if the next president of the United States will be Caucasian, or African American like every other President since Bush.

Kinda silly, don't you think? :)
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#10The_OllynatorPosted 11/23/2012 3:36:11 AM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Starwars4J posted...
Saxon posted...

Where do you see any butthurt? I'm musing over the strange question he asked. It's like someone asking about if the next president of the United States will be Caucasian, or African American like every other President since Bush.

Kinda silly, don't you think? :)

That's amusing :D
---
"The next statement is true. The previous statement was false." ~ Stephen Colbert
3DS FC: 3308-4568-6063 (Olly) NNID: Omega613 (Olly)