#31LonelyGoombaPosted 11/24/2012 1:34:05 AM
all stars isn't that good

>,>
#32PhaseBlackPosted 11/24/2012 9:43:07 AM
Tino_Tonitini2 posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
Joehop007 posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
PlayStation All-Stars is great but I think there are many reasons Wii U is hard to get excited for

You don't have a Wii U. Get out.

When I have a reason to want a Wii U I will get one. Right now all it has is 2D Mario #53636367

Wow. What little stock I put in your opinion was just obliterated by this absurdly exaggerated comment.

The point was to ridicule what Nintendo is doing releasing so many 2D Marios now, about a third of those 14 2D Marios were released in the last three years
---
PSVita & 3DS
#33Final Fantasy2389Posted 11/24/2012 9:44:45 AM
I don't know how All Stars killed your enthusiasm for Wii U (and Smash Bros). All Stars is like a 5/10 at best. There are some bad design choices and it's just not very fun overall. I'd play it if someone brought it to my house and we had 4 people. I would never go out of my way to play it ever again.
---
WWE Diva and SES season 1 winner. Smart. Sexy. Powerful. Eve Torres <3
http://bit.ly/J38z1u | http://bit.ly/KIjaFT | http://bit.ly/RQBee0
#34Kromlech06Posted 11/24/2012 9:48:10 AM
Final Fantasy2389 posted...
I'd play it if someone brought it to my house and we had 4 people. I would never go out of my way to play it ever again.

My thoughts exactly. We've been calling all-stars "not smash brothers," but one of my friends eventually started calling it "nut smash brothers," and it stuck.

Nut smash, like, you'd rather smash your nuts in a vice than play it.
#35ArcFan10000Posted 11/24/2012 9:55:29 AM
_Shikoba_ posted...
Playstation All-Stars is a joke.
Of course, I have zero interest in Smash Bros as well.

If you were going to buy a Wii U based on one game you shouldn't have considered it to begin with.

I agree. I bought a Gamecube for one game and regretted it every step of the way.
If you remember the hype the gamecube had and it wasnt even that good of a console.
I admit I like the Wii U and it's a step in the right direction because you can play in HD finally.
The Wii wasnt that good and I cant justify getting one of those just because it was the controller gimmick that got the console sales.
Sony made the playstation move and Xbox made the Kinnect just to try to capitolize the success of the Wii Remote.
The Kinnect is better than the PS move because it puts you in the game itself. Im tempted to try it with my Xbox eventually.
---
Favs: Xenogears, Phantasy Star, Star Ocean, Arc the Lad, Tales of Destiny 2, Suikoden, Final Fantasy
Playing:Tales of Vesperia on 360, Tales of Graces f
#36Shovel_BreakPosted 11/24/2012 10:07:24 AM
Funny how everyone loves PlayStation All-Stars yet so many Wii U board faithfuls hate, what a shocker XD.

PlayStation All-Stars makes Brawl feel like an iPhone game with how deep it is compared to that shallow game
---
dont stop get it get it - shovel_break :)
^ the only inspirationel guote you need in life
#37psychoboo13Posted 11/24/2012 10:17:09 AM
Shovel_Break posted...
Funny how everyone loves PlayStation All-Stars yet so many Wii U board faithfuls hate, what a shocker XD.

PlayStation All-Stars makes Brawl feel like an iPhone game with how deep it is compared to that shallow game

That quote in your sig isn't yours... At least cite Gorillaz or De la Soul or something.
---
Breathe. Believe. Battle.
LoL IGN: burningbagel
#38dylanbrandon286Posted 11/24/2012 10:25:56 AM
Sooooo, a subpar Smash Bros clone killed your enthusiasm. Obviously you didn't have any enthusiasm to begin with.
---
Japan: "wow nukes are so op. America so noob." Brokencandle
#39Lord_KagatoPosted 11/24/2012 10:53:40 AM
There's nothing wrong with All-Stars. It's a solid game. It's not Smash, but its design was never meant to be a solid clone. If anything, it's more a clone of Battle Stadium D.O.N.

Also, you need to remember that Brawl came out several years ago. I'm sure the newest one will be just as popular as ever. However, don't bash on All-Stars... and don't bash on Smash either. They are both solid games. All-Stars is more combo-centric and Brawl is more free-flowing.
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Megaman Legends 2
#40PhaseBlackPosted 11/24/2012 2:29:30 PM
Shovel_Break posted...

Thats Nintendo fans for you, its rather sad
---
PSVita & 3DS