Why I can't justify the purchase of a Wii U ATM (Leave your fanboy at the door)

#141Luthor_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 5:50:50 PM
For all of those that posted logically, whether you agreed with me or not, thank you.

For those pointing fingers and calling me names without counter points, lol.

For those saying this is useless: so is every single topic praising the Wii U like its the second coming of Jesus. Go ahead and try to tell me why its different.
---
Dante Stormblade
#142NightsOwlPosted 11/23/2012 6:02:41 PM(edited)
350 dollars too much for a next gen system when the PS3 bundle is 300. Hmmmm.
Say, can't you get a Basic Wii U for 300? So it's like, buy a last gen system with a game, or get a current gen system with no game. And you're nitpicking prices? o_O

---
Not changing my signature until Breath of Fire VI or EBA2/Ouendan3 is announced.
People with Waifus need Laifus.
#143Coop14Posted 11/23/2012 6:02:24 PM
TC, I agree with you.

I was contemplating to buy a WiiU (Saw this on the top boards list)

In this topic, the fanboys are well... Rabid...

While the Wii did well, I have no doubt this will as well. But Nintendo is really going to have to pull through... :3

TC, thank you for actually being intellectual and THINKING, seeing a well thought out post on the top messages hasn't happened much :3
---
On the WoW board today, Coop14 becomes the most desired male on the board in the span of a single day. -
Wyrmwarrior5
#144GLDanzegoPosted 11/23/2012 6:16:37 PM(edited)
LifelessBoy posted...

I just posted to see if you were still following the topic cool guy. So much for *walks away from thread*.

Gotta love it when you get them nipples all riled up.

I figured you might be trolling, but I gave ya the benefit of the doubt. I guess I also gave you too much credit. But then you give yourself too much credit, too. You certainly didn't "get them nipples all riled up". (what are you, like....13 years old, btw?)

And I did walk away from the thread earlier. Hence why I didn't reply to the TC (and won't). However, I decided to come back and check it later. Is there something wrong with that?

--
#145Riku___Posted 11/23/2012 6:16:28 PM
Yeah, the Wii U is pitiful at the moment. Give it a price drop and make the Classic Controller compatible for every game, and I'll buy it. The Game Pad is a terrible gimmick. You revolutionized gaming once, Nintendo, but you're not going to do it again.
---
It is always more difficult to fight against faith than against knowledge.
#146LifelessBoyPosted 11/23/2012 6:17:38 PM
GLDanzego posted...
LifelessBoy posted...

I just posted to see if you were still following the topic cool guy. So much for *walks away from thread*.

Gotta love it when you get them nipples all riled up.

I figured you might be trolling, but I gave ya the benefit of the doubt. I guess I also gave you too much credit. But then you give yourself too much credit, too. You certainly didn't "get them nipples all riled up". (what are you, like....13 years old, btw?)

And I did walk away from the thread earlier. Hence why I didn't reply to the TC (and won't). However, I decided to come back and check it later. Is there something wrong with that?

--

Nothing wrong with that man. Sorry for trolling you earlier. I will now redeem myself in this board by praising the WiiU in every post.

Best. Console. Ever.
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko
#147mjc0961Posted 11/23/2012 6:25:31 PM
Luthor_ posted...
"Hey, guys! Let's not read the rest of this topic and just start flaming him! We'll call him a troll and stuff! Or we could blindly say that we don't care! Yea! That'll teach him!"

Anybody who clearly does this will not get a serious response from me. Now, onto the meat:

That's okay, I don't want a serious response from you. I just want to tell you that this isn't your blog, nobody cares why you can't justify the purchase of a Wii U. Go sign up for a blogspot account so you can post crap nobody else on the entire planet will ever want to read over there where it belongs instead of here.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#148LifelessBoyPosted 11/23/2012 6:26:23 PM
mjc0961 posted...
Luthor_ posted...
"Hey, guys! Let's not read the rest of this topic and just start flaming him! We'll call him a troll and stuff! Or we could blindly say that we don't care! Yea! That'll teach him!"

Anybody who clearly does this will not get a serious response from me. Now, onto the meat:

That's okay, I don't want a serious response from you. I just want to tell you that this isn't your blog, nobody cares why you can't justify the purchase of a Wii U. Go sign up for a blogspot account so you can post crap nobody else on the entire planet will ever want to read over there where it belongs instead of here.

SO TRUE! GET THIS TROLL OFF OUR BOARD
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko
#149AshphantomPosted 11/23/2012 6:26:40 PM
As a guy who only saw this thread from the home page and isn't part of the cesspool that is surely most of the posters on this board, I agree with you, TC. Maybe once there's more than Scribblenauts and Pikmin 3 to look forward to and a hefty price drop I'll get it, but until then the Wii U just seems like round 2 of the gimmick consoles from Nintendo to me.
---
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p165/Ashphantom/Ash/Ashphantom6.jpg
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p165/Ashphantom/Ash/PhantomBraveV6.png
#150Luthor_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 6:33:39 PM
People still calling me a troll or saying that nobody cares? It sure seems more people, including you guys, care more than you think.

I would put money on the fact tht at least 70% of the whiners in this topic didn't even read half of the post.

Ashphantom posted...
As a guy who only saw this thread from the home page and isn't part of the cesspool that is surely most of the posters on this board, I agree with you, TC. Maybe once there's more than Scribblenauts and Pikmin 3 to look forward to and a hefty price drop I'll get it, but until then the Wii U just seems like round 2 of the gimmick consoles from Nintendo to me.

The cesspool thing is unfortunately accurate.
---
Dante Stormblade